Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.org.mensa,rec.food.cooking,chi.general,rec.arts.books

Default Old Hippie Broads

On Oct 18, 9:11*am, walt tonne > wrote:
> On Oct 18, 7:19*am, The End > wrote:
>
> > I live in a retirement community. *Now the old Hippie Broads of the
> > sixties are showing up. *Not too many of them; only the ones who
> > somehow managed to survive drug addiction and VD. *They sure are a
> > sight. *Flabby old arms with the flesh flopping in the breeze in all
> > their tattooed glory. *Some sight. *Sagging old nannyjugs from all
> > those years without wearing bras. *And those once stylishly anorexic
> > bodies now bulging out of tight slacks and shorts. * Some still don't
> > wear underwear. *Still see Front Porch Views: you know...the welcome
> > mat and sliding front doors.......
> > Ahhhhh....youth....where did it go.......

> Old fat pussy is depressing! (flabbia labia)

Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.org.mensa,rec.food.cooking,chi.general,rec.arts.books

Default walt tonne wrote:

On 10/20/2011 6:47 PM, walt tonne wrote:

walt> Old fat pussy is depressing! (flabbia labia)
Well, Walt, implies you have a saggy scroat, a permanent limpness, and
hair sprouting from your nostrils and ears.
That's really appealing, as is your very immature habit of trying to
make fun of others, by insulting them.
What are you, 5 years old mentally; never matured??
Do you REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND what a psychopath you are, trying to make
"fun" of people you don't know and will never met, by insulting them in
an Internet fantasy game that is meant for honest human communication.
Seek psychiatric help soon, you will harm yourself and your loved ones,
if any, with your behavior and energy.

Laurie

scientifically-credible vegan information:
www.ecologos.org/ttdd.html
Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.org.mensa,rec.food.cooking,chi.general,rec.arts.books

Laurie, very good! But the fact is that too many are too fat. And we
must make fun of them. Silence implies acceptance. Understand that
this has nothing to
do with a person's value, it is about cosmetics. No, Mother Teresa is
not my pinup!
Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.org.mensa,rec.food.cooking,chi.general,rec.arts.books

On Oct 21, 6:18*am, Laurie > wrote:
> On 10/20/2011 6:47 PM, walt tonne wrote:
>
> walt> *Old fat pussy is depressing! (flabbia labia)
> * * * * Well, Walt, implies you have a saggy scroat, a permanent limpness, and
> hair sprouting from your nostrils and ears.
> * * * * That's really appealing, as is your very immature habit of trying to
> make fun of others, by insulting them.
> * * * * What are you, 5 years old mentally; never matured??
> * * * * Do you REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND what a psychopath you are, trying to make
> "fun" of people you don't know and will never met, by insulting them in
> an Internet fantasy game that is meant for honest human communication.
> * * * * Seek psychiatric help soon, you will harm yourself and your loved ones,
> if any, with your behavior and energy.
>
> * * * * Laurie

Relax, Walt is just another old Usenet fart trying to con people into
believing that his junk still works.

Ragnar
Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.org.mensa,rec.food.cooking,chi.general,rec.arts.books

On Oct 21, 8:25*am, walt tonne > wrote:
> Laurie, very good! But the fact is that too many are too fat. And we
> must make fun of them. Silence implies acceptance. Understand that
> this has nothing to
> do with a person's value, it is about cosmetics. No, Mother Teresa is
> not my pinup!

Dude, if that is the case, why the hell are you checking out all this
old fat snatch and then writting graphic discriptions of it?

Ragnar

Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.org.mensa,rec.food.cooking,chi.general,rec.arts.books

Ragnar the Boneless* , Self-appointed defender of overeaters. Lover of
fat pussy.

*Viking tales tell of one Ragnar the Boneless who was stabbed to death
after jabbing
one of the table cleaning dogs in an English longhouse.

Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.org.mensa,rec.food.cooking,chi.general,rec.arts.books

On Oct 21, 5:25*am, walt tonne > wrote:
> Laurie, very good! But the fact is that too many are too fat. And we
> must make fun of them. Silence implies acceptance. Understand that
> this has nothing to
> do with a person's value, it is about cosmetics. No, Mother Teresa is
> not my pinup!

Yeah...and you're a real Tom Selleck.

To:OL'Hippie Pierre[_1_] Barbecue 0 24-10-2007 09:09 PM
Ping: Ol Hippie Flying Pig Barbecue 0 15-08-2007 05:10 PM
Ol' Hippie looking for my friends [email protected] General Cooking 0 04-07-2006 12:57 PM
Vintage Sailing & Cooking Book Norfolk Broads 1934 JaneyP General Cooking 1 01-05-2006 03:16 PM