Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Green Bean Casserole Recipe by 3:00pm.

i totally understood it, anyone who has a real family where things don't go
perfectly understood what/who you meant, Lee
"Nancy2" > wrote in message
On Oct 9, 2:37 am, "Bob Terwilliger" >
wrote:
> Steve wrote:
> >> My grandson's mom ...

> > Do people do this stuff just to make us wonder? Or just to be obtuse?
> > :-)

> Well, what if her grandson is her son's son, and the kid's mother is her
> son's ex-wife or former lover? She's not a daughter-in-law since they're
> not
> married, so what else would you call her?
>
> Bob

My grandson is the son of my son and his fiancee at the time, but they
split before getting married. I don't know how else to refer to
her. We get along great and I can see my grandson whenever I want, so
what's your problem, Steve?

N.

Red and Green Bean Casserole Glasshousejohn Recipes (moderated) 0 29-04-2006 05:58 AM
Green Bean Casserole Tim Recipes 0 18-12-2005 04:46 AM
Different Green Bean Casserole [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 28-11-2004 05:05 AM
Green Bean Casserole pat Recipes (moderated) 0 27-11-2004 05:51 AM
Green Bean Casserole Sandy G Recipes (moderated) 0 17-11-2004 05:53 AM