Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default There is no compulsion in religion

On 4/10/2011 3:25 PM, abd allah abd alrahman wrote:
> Hi,Excuse me,
> There are many other examples during the lifetime of the Prophet, may
> the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, in addition to the
> Saheefah that practically portray the tolerance Islam shows for other
> religions.

I notice that. The suicide vests give it away.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, October 3, 2011 11:42:04 PM UTC-6, Who_me? wrote:
> On 4/10/2011 3:25 PM, abd allah abd alrahman wrote:
> > Hi,Excuse me,
> > There are many other examples during the lifetime of the Prophet, may
> > the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, in addition to the
> > Saheefah that practically portray the tolerance Islam shows for other
> > religions.

> I notice that. The suicide vests give it away.

And if you are an atheist they have free rein to kill you...what a wonderful religion...not.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy wrote:

> And if you are an atheist they have free rein to kill you...what a wonderful religion...not.

Actually any religion not of the book. It's not a crime to kill a
person of any religion not of the book including all forms of polytheism
and atheism.