FoodBanter.com

-   -   "Fruits and Veggies Breakfast" (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/411548-fruits-veggies-breakfast.html)

ImStillMags 02-10-2011 08:40 PM

"Fruits and Veggies Breakfast"

This morning I had:

Coffee "beans" ground and prepared with boiling water.
Six "leaves" of the bacon tree cooked till crispy
Two hen "fruits" sauteed gently in butter.

:D

Ophelia[_7_] 02-10-2011 08:55 PM

"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
> This morning I had:
>
> Coffee "beans" ground and prepared with boiling water.
> Six "leaves" of the bacon tree cooked till crispy
> Two hen "fruits" sauteed gently in butter.

lol - love it:)
--
http://www.shop.helpforheros.org.uk

Ophelia[_7_] 03-10-2011 07:32 AM

"Ranée at Arabian Knits" > wrote in message
> In article
> >,
> ImStillMags > wrote:
>
>> Two hen "fruits" sauteed gently in butter.

> Cackleberries.

Long time since I heard that:)

--
http://www.shop.helpforheros.org.uk

bolivar[_2_] 05-10-2011 06:33 AM

"Fruits and Veggies Breakfast"

"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
> This morning I had:
>
> Coffee "beans" ground and prepared with boiling water.
> Six "leaves" of the bacon tree cooked till crispy
> Two hen "fruits" sauteed gently in butter.
>
> :D

These would have been perfect with the above. :)

http://recfoodcooking.com/sigs/Boli/E%20Walker's%20Cornmeal%20Griddle%20Cakes.html

Boli

haleymcadams1 05-10-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImStillMags (Post 1667133)
This morning I had:

Coffee "beans" ground and prepared with boiling water.
Six "leaves" of the bacon tree cooked till crispy
Two hen "fruits" sauteed gently in butter.

:D

Haha! Nice good morning breakfast :) In mornings I used to drink coffee and eat slice bread with peanut butter. Now it's getting really hard to wake up on mornings.

ImStillMags 06-10-2011 12:00 AM

"Fruits and Veggies Breakfast"

On Oct 2, 7:43*pm, Ranée at Arabian Knits >
wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> *ImStillMags > wrote:
> > Two hen "fruits" sauteed gently in butter.

> * *Cackleberries.

LOL! haven't heard that term since I was a kid. Forgot all about
it. Thanks!!