Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OFFS! GoogleGroups is up to it's old DELAYS again!!

Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?

GoogleGroups is such a POS! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 2, 10:02*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
> Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
> format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?
>
> GoogleGroups is such a POS! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

Well, *that* appeared to me reasonably instantly.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 08:02:00 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:

> Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation format
> to my EternalSeptember.org account again?

No. There are dedicate newsreaders.

For second-best, there's Mozilla Thunderbird.

--
Dan Goodman
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
> format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?

Did you try OEquotefix? Is solves much of OE's issues
--
ViLco
Let the liquor do the thinking

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 3, 7:07*am, "ViLco" > wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
> > format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?

> Did you try OEquotefix? Is solves much of OE's issues
> --
> ViLco
> Let the liquor do the thinking

I just don't like the way OE displays the newsgroup posts to me. And
it opens a new window for any post I click on to view, which is a
PITA! Just open it in the same window I'm in, thank you very much!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 05:39:53 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

> I just don't like the way OE displays the newsgroup posts to me. And
> it opens a new window for any post I click on to view, which is a
> PITA! Just open it in the same window I'm in, thank you very much!

Look at your settings again. It's a setting in my browser, so it
should be with OE too.

--

You are what you eat, so avoid fruitcake and nuts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 05:39:53 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:

> On Oct 3, 7:07Â*am, "ViLco" > wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>> > Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
>> > format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?

>> Did you try OEquotefix? Is solves much of OE's issues --
>> ViLco
>> Let the liquor do the thinking

> I just don't like the way OE displays the newsgroup posts to me. And it
> opens a new window for any post I click on to view, which is a PITA!
> Just open it in the same window I'm in, thank you very much!

Then USE ANOTHER PROGRAM!!!

--
Dan Goodman
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 2, 8:02*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
> Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
> format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?
>
> GoogleGroups is such a POS! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

It's working fine for me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

turn off the window payne in layout and in tools options, the window will
pen like you like, this is a requirement for my s/r program... at least the
way i use it, then i just hit cntrl u and it goes right to the next message,
Lee
"Dan Goodman" > wrote in message
ouse.com...
> On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 05:39:53 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Did you try OEquotefix? Is solves much of OE's issues --
>>> ViLco
>>> Let the liquor do the thinking

>> I just don't like the way OE displays the newsgroup posts to me. And it
>> opens a new window for any post I click on to view, which is a PITA!
>> Just open it in the same window I'm in, thank you very much!

> Then USE ANOTHER PROGRAM!!!
>

> --
> Dan Goodman

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, October 3, 2011 10:12:26 AM UTC-6, Andy Tillinghast wrote:
> On Oct 2, 8:02*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
> > Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
> > format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?
> >
> > GoogleGroups is such a POS! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> It's working fine for me.

It is NOW working fine for me as well using
Firefox.
It stalls out occasionally when traffic is
heavy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 08:02:00 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
>format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?
>
>GoogleGroups is such a POS! :-(
>
>John Kuthe...

Don't you feel stupid being the only one with constant problems with
this? You should.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 08:02:00 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
> >format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?
> >
> >GoogleGroups is such a POS! :-(
> >
> >John Kuthe...

> Don't you feel stupid being the only one with constant problems with
> this? You should.

Don't listen to him, John! GoogleGroups is the future
of Usenet, and someday you'll be the one crowing how
you stuck with it. But if you abandon it now, everybody
will think you're a quitter. John Quitter. Nobody likes
a quitter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/3/2011 6:12 AM, Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Oct 2, 8:02 am, John > wrote:
>> Am I gonna have top put up with Outlook Express' bad presentation
>> format to my EternalSeptember.org account again?
>>
>> GoogleGroups is such a POS! :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> It's working fine for me.

My guess is that you'll have more folks using Google Groups soon.
Amazon's $199 Kindle Fire tablet has taken everybody by surprise and
could be a game changer. It looks like Amazon has become a player in the
computer business overnight.

I think their 7" screen will prove to be more popular for most people
than Apple's 9.7" and the close integration of their device and the
Amazon cloud server with access to their services is probably the wave
of the future. The next year or so should prove to be interesting.

10 HUGE RIP-OFFS Sheldon General Cooking 33 22-11-2008 07:12 PM
Bake offs? atty Sourdough 11 13-06-2007 08:32 AM
ADMIN - delays removed - apologies [email protected] Vegetarian cooking 0 19-05-2007 01:41 PM
ADMINISTRIVIA: Delays in Newsgroup Postings. Patricia D Hill Recipes (moderated) 0 14-10-2005 02:54 PM
ADMINISTRIVIA: Possible Delays Patricia D. Hill Recipes (moderated) 0 01-10-2005 07:51 AM