FoodBanter.com

-   -   I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/411331-i-am-not-married.html)

Brooklyn1 24-09-2011 04:21 PM

I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

Cheryl wrote:

On 9/24/2011 12:41 AM, Pico Rico wrote:
wrote in message
om...
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
to help you change your status. ;) Call me.

He would still be weird. Maybe even more so.

I specialize in weird.

I don't think your 38 DDs are weird.

Ophelia[_7_] 24-09-2011 04:32 PM

"Cheryl" wrote in message
om...
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
to help you change your status. ;) Call me.

lol

--
http://www.shop.helpforheros.org.uk

Chemo the Clown[_2_] 24-09-2011 05:02 PM

On Sep 23, 11:00*pm, Cheryl wrote:
On 9/24/2011 12:41 AM, Pico Rico wrote: *wrote in message
. com...
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

What do you look like and what is your profession? *Are you heterosexual?
Do you own your own home? *Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
do it well? *Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
to help you change your status. *;) *Call me.

He would still be weird. *Maybe even more so.

I specialize in weird.

Tell me more!

Brooklyn1 24-09-2011 05:20 PM

Kalmia wrote:
Dan Landau wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
why you've never been caught.

Define weird any way you like. Maybe you're just smart.

Nad bought a cow. hehe

Nad 24-09-2011 05:55 PM

Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
Kalmia wrote:
Dan Landau wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
why you've never been caught.

Define weird any way you like. Maybe you're just smart.

Nad bought a cow. hehe

Two cows, one Jersey and the other a Black Angus to replace Bessy for the
most part is in the Freezer. I named the cows "Thing 1 and Thing 2". I have
a few chickens also.

Busy this time of year... Canned almost 150 jars of tomato products,
Juices, Salsas and Sauce. Add pickles, Beets, Corn relish, Jams, Apple
Sauce and more. Freezer is loaded also with green beans, peas and corn.

This day and age, canning and preserving ones own food is totally weird.
Just like the wackos preaching the end of time itself... Weird people.

--
Nad

Brooklyn1 24-09-2011 06:23 PM

I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

Kalmia wrote:
Dan Landau wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
why you've never been caught.

Define weird any way you like. Maybe you're just smart.

Nad bought a cow. hehe

Two cows, one Jersey and the other a Black Angus to replace Bessy for the
most part is in the Freezer. I named the cows "Thing 1 and Thing 2". I have
a few chickens also.

"Thing"? Wouldn't names like Loretta and Anna Mae ensure more
bountiful milking? If all you wanted was a lot of manure you shoulda
got a bull named Thing. lol

itsjoannotjoann 24-09-2011 08:00 PM

I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

On Sep 24, 10:16*am, Dan Abel wrote:
In article ,

*Nad wrote:
news wrote:
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Only you can answer that.
It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.

That is weird :)

Hmmm... I would say it depends on your thoughts...
If you have thoughts of harming others, then you have severe problems.

Being single is not being weird. I have been single all of life and will
die that way.
It is better to be single than to be married to someone that you cannot
stand to be with.

That's true. *I've known people who have been married, some several
times, and they just were never happy with it. *Others, like my uncle
Dan, were married a long time (51 years to his first wife), and when she
died, he was in another relationship very quickly.

He was probably looking for a house keeper. Most men who have been
married all their lives and then become widowers and jump into another
relationship quickly are looking for a cook, bottle washer, and house
keeper and companionship factors in, too, but it's the live in maid
they want.

Brooklyn1 24-09-2011 09:06 PM

FaggotBull wrote:
Nad wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
Kalmia wrote:
Dan Landau wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
why you've never been caught.

Define weird any way you like. Maybe you're just smart.

Nad bought a cow. hehe

Two cows, one Jersey and the other a Black Angus to replace Bessy for the
most part is in the Freezer. I named the cows "Thing 1 and Thing 2". I have
a few chickens also.

Black Anus sure enough got brooklyboy's attenTION!
the FAGGOT BULL

Hmm, cows sure didn't get the attention of the FAGGOT BULL.

I'm back. 25-09-2011 05:25 PM

I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

(Dan Landau) wrote in news:20602-4E7D3668-1801
@baytvnwsxa001.msntv.msn.com:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

That you have to ask, and post it on a world wide medium..... YES.

(Must be school holidays.)

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed

Roy[_2_] 25-09-2011 06:03 PM

I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

One thing it does is make you a bad speller.
Weird not wierd you nitwit.

Michael OConnor 25-09-2011 09:11 PM

On Sep 24, 10:57*am, Kalmia wrote:
On Sep 23, 9:46*pm, (Dan Landau) wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
why you've never been caught.

Define weird any way you like. *Maybe you're just smart.

I'm 47 and never married, with no kids I am legally aware of. I came
close a couple times, but never got hitched. Lived with a lady for
many years, but that fell apart due to her alcoholism. I am something
of a workaholic, work about 70-80 hours between my day job and trying
to finish a book I am writing. And I love to cook, worked my way thru
college as a cook and can cook just about anything.

M. JL Esq. 25-09-2011 11:02 PM

I'm back. wrote:

(Dan Landau) wrote in news:20602-4E7D3668-1801
@baytvnwsxa001.msntv.msn.com:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

That you have to ask, and post it on a world wide medium..... YES.

Is it?

IMO the real social protocols of "The Net" are yet to be established,
even (if not especially) in any folkloric way. Apparently, at this time
its all a more Hyde park corner, soap box sort of thing, this
unmoderated (and much of moderated) "usenet" is just a bunch of
individual soap boxes people are yelling from, free speech and all that,
though i suppose the analogy holds that "The Net" itself is just one
giant soap box that can accommodate billions of people screaming their
own thoughts at each other.

Given a big enough soap box smaller groups of people could wander off
and form more congenial or even focused groups, not unlike "'real life"
which, i have long thought, "The Net" has to be held to a higher
standard than "Real Life" at least at this time of its rudimentary
beginning.

Its a wonderful research tool but its "social networking" aspect is
becoming more and more suspect to me:)

"The Net" may be, metaphorically, the "unsub" of popular t.v. crime
fiction, I seem to see public discourse tending more and more to
resemble the proverbial "flame wars" of unmoderated usenet.
--
JL

Steve Freides[_2_] 26-09-2011 04:43 PM

Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

A few generations ago, yes; now, not so much.

-S-

Goomba[_2_] 26-09-2011 07:11 PM

Steve Freides wrote:
Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

A few generations ago, yes; now, not so much.

-S-

cringe that he had to ask means yes, he is.

Steve Freides[_2_] 26-09-2011 11:27 PM

Goomba wrote:
Steve Freides wrote:
Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

A few generations ago, yes; now, not so much.

-S-

cringe that he had to ask means yes, he is.

Either you're right or he's pulling our leg.

-S-