Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Inexpensive Cookware

On Sep 20, 9:46*am, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Sep 20, 7:50*am, jason > wrote:
>
> > Hello,

> > I am looking for what you folks may consider a good deal in cookware on
> > the inexpensive end. *I have looked at the archives and most of what is
> > there are older deals. *Costco has Kirkland for 149.00 for a large
> > anodized set but the reviews say the outer surface wears off quickly. *
> > Does anyone in this group have experience with the Kirkland brand? *
> > Other brand recommendations?

> > Thank you,

> > Jason

> We bought this at Costco. $199.95 and had a $40 coupon.
> Circulon Premier Professional
> 13-piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set
> Stainless Steel Base
> Item # 559735
>
> It's a great set!

I think that is the same set that I have, and I'm happy with it also!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I bought a set from Costco, the Kirkland brand, probably 15 years ago. I
paid somewhere between $150 and $200. They are heavy pans with a
nonstick interior. Perhaps like a silverstone interior. They have held
up remarkably well all of these years. Interiors and exteriors look just
fine.

Inexpensive Cookware jason General Cooking 85 11-10-2011 03:50 PM
TN: 2 inexpensive Italians, one (relatively) inexpensive Champagne DaleW Wine 0 27-09-2009 03:26 PM
Inexpensive Barolo graham[_1_] Wine 3 07-09-2007 06:49 PM
Inexpensive Tea Storage? Dominic T. Tea 29 01-03-2006 05:36 PM
TN: Two inexpensive Italians Dale Williams Wine 5 01-06-2004 12:06 AM