FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bottled water again (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/411083-re-bottled-water-again.html)

Ema Nymton 15-09-2011 10:38 PM

Bottled water again

On 9/15/2011 1:57 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
My company was buying bottled water for the guys in the shop. I have
finally talked them into a Culligan water dispenser. It is piped
directly into the water supply, has heavy duty filters to filter the
water thoroughly and has a hot and cold tap. We bought metal water
bottles for all the shop guys and they put their names on them. They
love the water dispenser much better than the bottled water....it
tastes better, it's always available and it's cold. It costs my
company a whole $30/mo and we are keeping literally hundreds of
plastic water bottles out of the recycle bin every month.
http://www.culligantotalwater.com/im...ter-cooler.jpg

We used bottled water at work, but I would prefer this. Thanks for
posting it.

Becca

ImStillMags 16-09-2011 12:51 AM

Bottled water again

http://www.culligantotalwater.com/im...e-free-water-c...

We used bottled water at work, but I would prefer this. *Thanks for
posting it.

Becca

Becca contact your local Culligan distributor. They also include the
filter changes in the monthly rental. For $30 a month you have
filtered cold water, unlimited. That's a great deal for a company.
A company with a lot of employees might need more than one though.