Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bottled water again

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:57:54 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> My company was buying bottled water for the guys in the shop. I have
> finally talked them into a Culligan water dispenser. It
> is piped directly into the water supply, has heavy duty filters to
> filter the water thoroughly and has a hot and cold tap. We bought
> metal water bottles for all the shop guys and they put their names on
> them. They love the water dispenser much better than the
> bottled water....it tastes better, it's always available and it's
> cold. It costs my company a whole $30/mo and we are keeping
> literally
> hundreds of plastic water bottles out of the recycle bin every month.
>
> http://www.culligantotalwater.com/im...ter-cooler.jpg

This is connected directly to the water system *and* has heavy duty
filters? My DD lives in an area where they need to filter their water
for health reasons, so I'll pass this info on to her. It would be
worth the cost of plumbing, I think, because she has to refill the
Brita at least once and usually more when we're over there.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.