FoodBanter.com

-   -   Barb, please write me (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/411023-barb-please-write-me.html)

pure kona[_2_] 14-09-2011 05:29 AM

Barb, please write me

I have had so many relatives---all of whom I have loved, visiting and
the last left today. ...Probably 15 since May 23. :)

I tried to find your email but think it has gone below what I can see.

Can you please re-write me?

Thanks.

aloha,
Cea

Shawn Martin[_13_] 14-09-2011 05:20 PM

Barb, please write me

On 9/13/2011 11:29 PM, pure kona wrote:
> I have had so many relatives---all of whom I have loved, visiting and
> the last left today. ...Probably 15 since May 23. :)
>
> I tried to find your email but think it has gone below what I can see.
>
> Can you please re-write me?
>
> Thanks.
>
> aloha,
> Cea

http://tinyurl.com/6aah7eb

E-mail link at bottom of page

BTW: The Kona you sent me for my sister's birthday was a great hit.

I get a text every day about 2pm informing me that it's "Kona time!"

pure kona[_2_] 14-09-2011 08:30 PM

Barb, please write me

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:20:35 -0500, Shawn Martin
> wrote:

>On 9/13/2011 11:29 PM, pure kona wrote:
>> I have had so many relatives---all of whom I have loved, visiting and
>> the last left today. ...Probably 15 since May 23. :)
>>
>> I tried to find your email but think it has gone below what I can see.
>>
>> Can you please re-write me?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> aloha,
>> Cea
>>

>http://tinyurl.com/6aah7eb
>
>E-mail link at bottom of page
>
>BTW: The Kona you sent me for my sister's birthday was a great hit.
>
>I get a text every day about 2pm informing me that it's "Kona time!"

Thanks very much Shawn and happy to know your sister was pleased
too:)!

with aloha,
Cea