FoodBanter.com

-   -   Coconut Milk Whipped Cream with dark chocolate mousse or berries (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/410173-coconut-milk-whipped-cream.html)

ImStillMags 13-08-2011 10:32 PM

Coconut Milk Whipped Cream with dark chocolate mousse or berries

I'm definitely going to try this out. Dang it sounds wonderful !!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/decad...oconut-mousse/

I like this guys philosophy and site a lot.

Steve Freides[_2_] 15-08-2011 05:00 PM

ImStillMags wrote:
> I'm definitely going to try this out. Dang it sounds wonderful !!
>
> http://www.marksdailyapple.com/decad...oconut-mousse/
>
> I like this guys philosophy and site a lot.

Interesting - not so much coconut milk as coconut milk solids, really.
Worth a try and I will.

-S-