Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Any Late Night Chatters?

I haven't been in the rfc chat room in quite some time. But it's storming
outside and I can't sleep. Anyone up for a chat?

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 02:20:23 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> I haven't been in the rfc chat room in quite some time. But it's storming
> outside and I can't sleep. Anyone up for a chat?
>
> Jill

As much as I'd love to, my cat has an itchy neck and a broken hind leg, so
I need to scratch it for him...

TFM®
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 02:20:23 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I haven't been in the rfc chat room in quite some time. But it's
>> storming
>> outside and I can't sleep. Anyone up for a chat?
>>
>> Jill

> As much as I'd love to, my cat has an itchy neck and a broken hind leg, so
> I need to scratch it for him...
>
> TFM®

Ha. I'll have to assume you're joking. Just had a nice chat with JL. Now
I'm off to listen to some music.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> I haven't been in the rfc chat room in quite some time. But it's storming
> outside and I can't sleep. Anyone up for a chat?

Got to this post 2 hours later, hopefully you're asleep by this time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 02:20:23 -0400, "jmcquown" >
> wrote:
>
>> I haven't been in the rfc chat room in quite some time. But it's
>> storming
>> outside and I can't sleep. Anyone up for a chat?
>>

> Got to this post 2 hours later, hopefully you're asleep by this time.

I hope you meant "sweet dreams" LOL but no, I'm not alseep. I'm heading
that way, though. After I listen to a litte music.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 03:22:16 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> "TFM®" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 02:20:23 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't been in the rfc chat room in quite some time. But it's
>>> storming
>>> outside and I can't sleep. Anyone up for a chat?
>>>
>>> Jill

>> As much as I'd love to, my cat has an itchy neck and a broken hind leg, so
>> I need to scratch it for him...
>>
>> TFM®

> Ha. I'll have to assume you're joking. Just had a nice chat with JL. Now
> I'm off to listen to some music.
>
> Jill

I was only half joking. He does have an itchy neck.

TFM®
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Definitely a keeper. I also have a couple of his hairballs. Ones
> that a combed myself when the wether got hot (short haired cat).
> I'm
> not a long-haired fat person at all.
>
> -sw

So you're a bald skinny person?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> I haven't been in the rfc chat room in quite some time. But it's
> storming outside and I can't sleep. Anyone up for a chat?
>
> Jill

Get a man.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 02:20:23 -0400, "jmcquown" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't been in the rfc chat room in quite some time. But it's
>>> storming
>>> outside and I can't sleep. Anyone up for a chat?
>>>

>> Got to this post 2 hours later, hopefully you're asleep by this time.
>>

> I hope you meant "sweet dreams" LOL but no, I'm not alseep. I'm
> heading that way, though. After I listen to a litte music.
>
> Jill

On a bender again?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/9/2011 4:20 PM, Dora wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> Definitely a keeper. I also have a couple of his hairballs. Ones
>> that a combed myself when the wether got hot (short haired cat). I'm
>> not a long-haired fat person at all.
>>
>> -sw

> So you're a bald skinny person?

I read that a few times, and tried to figure out what being fat had to
do with it, then realized it was a typo. LOL

--
Cheryl
Come carpe diem baby - Metallica

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:03:57 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 07:24:54 -0400, TFM® wrote:

>>> Ha. I'll have to assume you're joking. Just had a nice chat with JL. Now
>>> I'm off to listen to some music.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I was only half joking. He does have an itchy neck.

> Cats just want you to think they can't scratch their necks. One of my
> cats was reaching into his mouth with his paw desperately. I'm like
> WTF? Cats never put paws into their mouth, and at such an odd angle.
> After a little poking around he adeptly ripped out a canine (fang)
> tooth.
>
> Definitely a keeper. I also have a couple of his hairballs. Ones
> that a combed myself when the wether got hot (short haired cat). I'm
> not a long-haired fat person at all.
>
> -sw

I used to be, then I got some Wahl clippers.

I don't do long haired cats either. Is it my imagination or do white cats
shed more than others? Maybe it's just that what they shed is more
visible...

TFM®