Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default California avacados

Your lines aren't wrapping.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> Your lines aren't wrapping.

Is that a generic report to all of us? Because their are no attributions
whatsoever showing up in your posts. What have you done to your reader?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Cheri > wrote:
>"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:34:10 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
raweb.com...

>>>Yes, it is false.
>>>
>>>Cheri IDIOT

>> Typical Californians; UNEDUCATED BIGOTS.

> I buy Hass Avocados all the time, and they're grown in CA. Dunno where you
>buy yours,

A couple of thousand miles away from California.

> don't care. Personally, I don't buy produce from Mexico. Period.

It's easy to do that when your grocer posts country of origin, as many of
the better ones do. Personally I seem to see more from Chile off-season.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 02:58:06 +0000 (UTC), (Charlotte L.
Blackmer) wrote:

>In article >, Cheri > wrote:
>>"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
. ..
> [...]
traweb.com...

>>> Typical Californians; UNEDUCATED BIGOTS.

>> I buy Hass Avocados all the time, and they're grown in CA. Dunno where you
>>buy yours,

>A couple of thousand miles away from California.
>
>> don't care. Personally, I don't buy produce from Mexico. Period.

>It's easy to do that when your grocer posts country of origin, as many of
>the better ones do. Personally I seem to see more from Chile off-season.

As I said once before,----I had to ask a friend (Ken Love) who knows
everything about Hawaiian fruit and here is what he said about Calvo
"The California PAC that keeps Hawaii's avocados from going
anywhere!): They do to the active marketing in Calif. where they
spend over $1.4 million per year to market Hass from Calif. Mexico
and Chile -- According to the Mexican D of Ag, Calif growers own 68%
of the Mex fields and some 42% of the Chilean fields. (This is what I
was told 3 years ago) Calvo is only the marketing company not a type
of avocado. -- There are 1411 types that were listed in a data base at
UC Riverside, in CA.We have over 200 named types in Kona alone with
hundreds of other seedlings and types on other islands."
*********
Here is an easy place to see lots of different Hawaiian avocados
http://www.hawaiifruit.net/AVOVAR/index.html "

The truth is the truth. Thank you Charlotte for letting me say it
again.

aloha,
Cea
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 18:31:07 -1000, pure kona
> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 02:58:06 +0000 (UTC), (Charlotte L.
>Blackmer) wrote:

straweb.com...

>>> I buy Hass Avocados all the time, and they're grown in CA. Dunno where you
>>>buy yours,

>>A couple of thousand miles away from California.
>>
>>> don't care. Personally, I don't buy produce from Mexico. Period.

>>It's easy to do that when your grocer posts country of origin, as many of
>>the better ones do. Personally I seem to see more from Chile off-season.

>As I said once before,----I had to ask a friend (Ken Love) who knows
>everything about Hawaiian fruit and here is what he said about Calvo
>"The California PAC that keeps Hawaii's avocados from going
>anywhere!): They do to the active marketing in Calif. where they
>spend over $1.4 million per year to market Hass from Calif. Mexico
>and Chile -- According to the Mexican D of Ag, Calif growers own 68%
>of the Mex fields and some 42% of the Chilean fields. (This is what I
>was told 3 years ago) Calvo is only the marketing company not a type
>of avocado. -- There are 1411 types that were listed in a data base at
>UC Riverside, in CA.We have over 200 named types in Kona alone with
>hundreds of other seedlings and types on other islands."
>*********
>Here is an easy place to see lots of different Hawaiian avocados

http://www.hawaiifruit.net/AVOVAR/index.html "

>The truth is the truth. Thank you Charlotte for letting me say it
>again.

Good web site, thanks. Californians are a very bigoted people, they
think they are the best in all things when in fact the only thing they
are good at is in being airheads. They think all the produce they buy
in their markets was grown in CA but they are wrong (as they are wrong
about everything), most is from somewhere else and most CA produce is
shipped elsewhere.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Clueless AOL newbie Sheldon "Pussy" Katz blathered ignorantly:

> Good web site, thanks. Californians are a very bigoted people, they
> think they are the best in all things when in fact the only thing they
> are good at is in being airheads. They think all the produce they buy
> in their markets was grown in CA but they are wrong (as they are wrong
> about everything), most is from somewhere else and most CA produce is
> shipped elsewhere.

That's wrong and stupid. Pussy thinks that *everybody* is lying about
*everything*, which is more a commentary about his own lack of integrity
than about anything else.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:15:50 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Clueless AOL newbie Sheldon "Pussy" Katz blathered ignorantly:
>
>> Good web site, thanks. Californians are a very bigoted people, they
>> think they are the best in all things when in fact the only thing they
>> are good at is in being airheads. They think all the produce they buy
>> in their markets was grown in CA but they are wrong (as they are wrong
>> about everything), most is from somewhere else and most CA produce is
>> shipped elsewhere.

> That's wrong and stupid. Pussy thinks that *everybody* is lying about
> *everything*, which is more a commentary about his own lack of integrity
> than about anything else.
>
> Bob

is there anyone more transparent?

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:50:52 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:15:50 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>
>> Clueless AOL newbie Sheldon "Pussy" Katz blathered ignorantly:
>>
>>> Good web site, thanks. Californians are a very bigoted people, they
>>> think they are the best in all things when in fact the only thing they
>>> are good at is in being airheads. They think all the produce they buy
>>> in their markets was grown in CA but they are wrong (as they are wrong
>>> about everything), most is from somewhere else and most CA produce is
>>> shipped elsewhere.

>> That's wrong and stupid. Pussy thinks that *everybody* is lying about
>> *everything*, which is more a commentary about his own lack of integrity
>> than about anything else.
>>
>> Bob

>is there anyone more transparent?

These two schmucks compliment each other perfectly, the mick has no
legs, the baboon assface has no brain, but both are assholes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:22:53 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:50:52 -0400, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:15:50 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>>
>>> Clueless AOL newbie Sheldon "Pussy" Katz blathered ignorantly:

>>> That's wrong and stupid. Pussy thinks that *everybody* is lying about
>>> *everything*, which is more a commentary about his own lack of integrity
>>> than about anything else.
>>>
>>> Bob

>>is there anyone more transparent?

> These two schmucks compliment each other perfectly, the mick has no
> legs, the baboon assface has no brain, but both are assholes.

yeah, yeah, yeah. get a new schtik will you? this one is pretty tired.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:15:04 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

> yeah, yeah, yeah. get a new schtik will you? this one is pretty tired.

<laughing> I wrote something similar yesterday using the same word
and sentiment, but didn't send.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake replied to clueless AOL newbie Sheldon "Pussy" Katz:

> get a new schtik will you? this one is pretty tired.

Not half as tired as Pussy's arm!

Bob

AVACADOS ChattyCathy General Cooking 0 16-09-2008 12:41 PM
AVACADOS Nancy2 General Cooking 7 16-09-2008 12:36 PM
AVACADOS Dimitri General Cooking 0 15-09-2008 10:43 PM
AVACADOS Default User General Cooking 0 15-09-2008 09:29 PM
receipe for overipe avacados please jw 111 General Cooking 4 14-06-2005 02:52 AM