Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default RFC Certified Unofficial Website

Welcome to The Chaotic Kitchen

This site contains contributions from members of the newsgroup
rec.food.cooking. You will find recipes for signature dishes, what
happened at various "Cook-ins" that have taken place, FAQs and a few
useful links. Members birthdays are also included - if they wish. The
RFC Map shows how wide-spread this group really is. There is also a
section called Tips 'n Tricks which I hope will encourage RFC'ers to
contribute even more "useful stuff".

If you have any other comments or suggestions please contact the
webmaster

see the web page and register
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 18, 3:06*am, sudha nivas > wrote:
> *Welcome to The Chaotic Kitchen
>
> This site contains contributions from members of the newsgroup
> rec.food.cooking. You will find recipes for signature dishes, what
> happened at various "Cook-ins" that have taken place, FAQs and a few
> useful links. Members birthdays are also included - if they wish. The
> RFC Map shows how wide-spread this group really is. There is also a
> section called Tips 'n Tricks which I hope will encourage RFC'ers to
> contribute even more "useful stuff".
>
> If you have any other comments or suggestions please contact the
> webmaster
>
> see the web page and register

Who issued the certificate?

Jerry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sudha nivas wrote:
> Welcome to The Chaotic Kitchen
>
> This site contains contributions from members of
> the newsgroup
> rec.food.cooking. You will find recipes for
> signature dishes, what
> happened at various "Cook-ins" that have taken
> place, FAQs and a few
> useful links. Members birthdays are also included -
> if they wish. The
> RFC Map shows how wide-spread this group really is.
> There is also a
> section called Tips 'n Tricks which I hope will
> encourage RFC'ers to
> contribute even more "useful stuff".
>
> If you have any other comments or suggestions
> please contact the
> webmaster
>

> see the web page and register

Hey Chatty Cathy? Has this one paid her dues yet?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:28:49 -0400, John Smythe wrote
>
>>> section called Tips 'n Tricks which I hope will
>>> encourage RFC'ers to
>>> contribute even more "useful stuff".

>> Hey Chatty Cathy? Has this one paid her dues yet?

> Your followups look like shit. Try not wrapping your responses at 55
> characters.
>
> -sw

Huh? They look OK from here, but what do I know?

What's a good number? This is 75. tried it in a test group and it
actually looks the same as the other. I don't think that I have ever
changed the wrap for newsgroups. Yeah, I know, Outhouse Express, but it
(usually) works for me.