Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe

Default Rotfl, the utlimate post-apocalyptic scenario

"Pee Yon Kool" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> http://napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/...ra-19054323/1/

Very nice, i like naples, sun, pizza and mandolin, and the neapolitans are
the best lovers in the world!

Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe

"Seet O' Tchess" > ha scritto:

>"Pee Yon Kool" > ha scritto nel messaggio
.. .

>> http://napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/...ra-19054323/1/

>Very nice, i like naples, sun, pizza and mandolin, and the neapolitans are
>the best lovers in the world!

Naples is a sewer!
Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe

Pee Yon Kool wrote:
>"Seet O' Tuchess" says:
>>"Pee Yon Kool" says:
>>
>>Very nice, i like naples, sun, pizza and mandolin, and the neapolitans are
>>the best lovers in the world!
>>

>Naples is a sewer!

Naples is known as the cesspool of the Mediterranean.
Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe

Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> ha scritto:

>Naples is known as the cesspool of the Mediterranean.

I agree with you but I think you sdhould take respect to the cesspool.