Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chemo Denied Saying It So He Must Be Right!

***Chemo replied...

"...ya, gotta use round [round steak] for it" [sous vide preparation
for Chicken Fried Steak]... (see sous vid thread)

Chemo replied...

"...and you can use 2% milk instead of heavy cream [Chemo's cream
spinach thread]...

What a bunch of crap from Chemo the Clowntard...It's all right here
for everyone to read...Simply put, you are nothing more than a two bit
fry cook and could never ever qualify to put on "Chef's Whites"...If
these two posts are your idea of gourmet my dog is going hungry coz he
wouldn't even touch this slop!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
kop kop is offline

On Jul 8, 1:11*am, nurk_fred2000 > wrote:
> ***Chemo replied...
>
> "...ya, gotta use round [round steak] for it" *[sous vide preparation
> for Chicken Fried Steak]... (see sous vid thread)
>
> Chemo replied...
>
> "...and you can use 2% milk instead of heavy cream [Chemo's cream
> spinach thread]...
>
> What a bunch of crap from Chemo the Clowntard...It's all right here
> for everyone to read...Simply put, you are nothing more than a two bit
> fry cook and could never ever qualify to put on "Chef's Whites"...If
> these two posts are your idea of gourmet my dog is going hungry coz he
> wouldn't even touch this slop!

***Chemo the Clown is a prep cook/dishwasher masquerading as a Chef
and certainly couldn't cook his way out of a wet paper sack. I'd
rather go to taco chime and get the "chocolate squirts" than dine at
Chemo's slophouse. "Douche Vide" Chicken Fried Steak? LMAO!