Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Paleo/GAPS/Gluten Free/Dairy Free Diet Suggestions?

I was absolutely NOT acting as if they all had the same physical
characteristics, that is silly,

Because some of my phisical issues are genitic in nature i have just a tad
bit of experience. even though the genes may not be identical, when a
family lives together and the gene pool is known, following behavior, in
this case what they tend toward eating can help assess the situation, it
gives no definite answers but gives data points to fill in a picture.

as another poster, maybe steve, has already said, just because one has a
propensity/;or genitic make up for these skin issues, doesn't even mean they
will, in fact occur. now renee has already said she has dry skin, but three
of the children are much worse, all of the children have the possiblity of
developing this later, and some of the triggering mechanism may be the food
they tend toward. reme's husband i gather has no dry skin issues or she
would have probably mentioned it. therefore, the children without the skin
issue may have lucked out and gotten their skin make up from his side,...

watching the children who do have the issue, and watching the one who don't
may show patterns of eating that do trigger issues,

again, i was suggesting this as a place to glean more data points, not as a
scientific lab study, after these are live children, not a sterile
experiment,