Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dances with Soft Drinks

Why lemonade and not orangeade?

Why orange soda and not lemon soda?

What magical ingredient will make my wild-cherry slushy taste like a
black-cherry slushie?

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 4:47*pm, "Christopher M." > wrote:
> Why lemonade and not orangeade?
>
> Why orange soda and not lemon soda?
>
> What magical ingredient will make my wild-cherry slushy taste like a
> black-cherry slushie?
>
> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

LSD
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christopher M." > wrote in message
> Why lemonade and not orangeade?
>
> Why orange soda and not lemon soda?
>
> What magical ingredient will make my wild-cherry slushy taste like a
> black-cherry slushie?
>

> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christopher M." > wrote in message
> Why lemonade and not orangeade?
>
> Why orange soda and not lemon soda?
>
> What magical ingredient will make my wild-cherry slushy taste like a
> black-cherry slushie?

I'm pretty sure I have seen orangeade. And there is limeade and cherry
limeade. In other countries they call soda such as 7Up lemonade.

Start with black cherry syrup?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 6:47*pm, "Christopher M." > wrote:
> Why lemonade and not orangeade?
>
> Why orange soda and not lemon soda?
>
> What magical ingredient will make my wild-cherry slushy taste like a
> black-cherry slushie?

Um, black cherry Kool-Aid?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 7:13*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jul 5, 4:47*pm, "Christopher M." > wrote:
>
> > Why lemonade and not orangeade?

> > Why orange soda and not lemon soda?

> > What magical ingredient will make my wild-cherry slushy taste like a
> > black-cherry slushie?

> > W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

> LSD

LMAO!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:55:38 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>
> <nothing>
>
> Why is it that so many of your messages don't have any text attached
> to them?
>
> It's getting annoying to scroll down to <nothing>.
>
> -sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:55:38 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>
> <nothing>
>
> Why is it that so many of your messages don't have any text attached
> to them?
>
> It's getting annoying to scroll down to <nothing>.
>
> -sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote: NOTHING

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:55:38 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> > <nothing>
> >
> > Why is it that so many of your messages don't have any text attached
> > to them?
> >
> > It's getting annoying to scroll down to <nothing>.
> >
> > -sw

I second the motion.

Sorry Julie. I don't have a problem with anything you posted when you typed
something.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tom Del Rosso" > wrote in message

> Julie Bove wrote: NOTHING
>

>> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> > On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:55:38 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>> >
>> > <nothing>
>> >
>> > Why is it that so many of your messages don't have any text attached
>> > to them?
>> >
>> > It's getting annoying to scroll down to <nothing>.
>> >
>> > -sw

> I second the motion.
>
> Sorry Julie. I don't have a problem with anything you posted when you
> typed something.

I don't know why it is happening. It just started happening! I click to
reply and it just sends a blank reply. I have slowed down my mouse speed.
That seems to be helping. *crosses fingers*

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> I don't know why it is happening. It just started happening! I
> click to reply and it just sends a blank reply. I have slowed down
> my mouse speed. That seems to be helping. *crosses fingers*

What if you press control-G instead of clicking reply?

See what happens if you unplug the mouse and use keyboard shortcuts like
that for a while.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Christopher M." > wrote in message
>> Why lemonade and not orangeade?
>>
>> Why orange soda and not lemon soda?
>>
>> What magical ingredient will make my wild-cherry slushy taste like a
>> black-cherry slushie?

> I'm pretty sure I have seen orangeade. And there is limeade and cherry
> limeade. In other countries they call soda such as 7Up lemonade.

It seems like lemon soda is only popular outside the US (San Pellegrino
Limonata), but I could be mistaken. I think Tropicana might make an
orangeade in the US.

> Start with black cherry syrup?

Thanks Julie. That's worth a try.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)