Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Happy Ten Days to Bastille Day Day

To all those who live in the country to the south of us.

--

I read about an [Inuk] hunter who asked the local missionary
priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to

Annie Dillard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 4, 10:27*am, Michel Boucher > wrote:
> To all those who live in the country to the south of us.

Mexicans observe Bastille Day? <ducking>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

projectile vomit chick > wrote in
@s2g2000vbw.googlegroups.com:

> On Jul 4, 10:27*am, Michel Boucher > wrote:
>> To all those who live in the country to the south of us.

> Mexicans observe Bastille Day? <ducking>

As well as the country to the south of us who are not celebrating
Ten Days to Bastille Day Day.

http://www.frenchtuesdays.com/index....section=events

San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Mexico City