FoodBanter.com

-   -   New to forum (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/408362-new-forum.html)

mjadams 15-06-2011 08:19 PM

New to forum

I'm new to this forum, and online food writing in general. I started writing some articles for a website about what I think are good foods, and I tried to include some of the ways that I've cooked them in the past. I'm truly just looking for some feedback on either the recipes I've posted, or the way I'm going about writing, or both.

Five Most Delicious Sea Creatures | Quazen

Four Most Delicious Land Animals | Quazen

If anyone could take some time to check out the two articles I've written so far and get back to me about how I can improve my food writing abilities I would greatly appreciate it. I look forward to sharing my food based opinions with you in the future. Thanks.