Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC: Catfish Acadian (WAS: Restaurant chains want to kill this guy)

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 15:30:23 -0400, "John Smythe"
> wrote:

>zxcvbob wrote:
>> I would substitute tiny salad shrimp or crab meat
>> or leftover lobster.
>>
>> -Bob

>What the heck is "Leftover" lobster? Never heard of
>shch a thing.....

That's 'cause you're buying lobster at some stupidmarket that's
probably a thousand miles from the north Atlantic

You've never been to a Lung Guyland beach party... left over lobster,
left over crabs, left over clams, left over corn, left over warty
melon, even left over beer. Left over pussy too... guys get tired ya
know.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet wrote:

>>> Janet, I'd go with lobster as the closest match.
>>>

>> I agree, chopped lobster is the closest match. But hey, if you're going
>> to have lobster why stuff it in catfish?!
>>

> I was just being polite by not mentioning that. I feel the same way
> every time a TV chef pulverizes or chops up beautiful lobster to use
> as a bit of sauce on a hunk of fish.

A single lobster can serve as stuffing for 4 servings of catfish, but by
itself it won't feed 4 people.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 00:08:58 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

>>> I agree, chopped lobster is the closest match. But hey, if you're going
>>> to have lobster why stuff it in catfish?!
>>>

>> I was just being polite by not mentioning that. I feel the same way
>> every time a TV chef pulverizes or chops up beautiful lobster to use
>> as a bit of sauce on a hunk of fish.

>A single lobster can serve as stuffing for 4 servings of catfish, but by
>itself it won't feed 4 people.
>
>Bob

I'm sure you are right. It still hurts me
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

>>> I agree, chopped lobster is the closest match. But hey, if you're going
>>> to have lobster why stuff it in catfish?!
>>>

>> I was just being polite by not mentioning that. I feel the same way
>> every time a TV chef pulverizes or chops up beautiful lobster to use
>> as a bit of sauce on a hunk of fish.

> A single lobster can serve as stuffing for 4 servings of catfish, but by
> itself it won't feed 4 people.
>
> Bob

then you must elbow the other three people out of the way and eat the
lobster yourself.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:46:17 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:
snip

>> A single lobster can serve as stuffing for 4 servings of catfish, but by
>> itself it won't feed 4 people.
>>
>> Bob

>then you must elbow the other three people out of the way and eat the
>lobster yourself.
>
>your pal,
>blake

Yes!
Janet US

Extinct Chains... [email protected] Restaurants 0 18-11-2016 08:55 AM
Supervalue to sell Albertsons, 4 more grocery chains Janet Bostwick General Cooking 21 14-01-2013 05:12 AM
Question about resto chains. Kalmia General Cooking 2 13-12-2010 05:33 AM
Body Chains Bubba General Cooking 12 31-12-2005 05:53 AM
Upscale restaurant chains? nrmcinc Restaurants 0 20-12-2004 11:02 PM