Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Vanilla pudding + whipped cream = boston/bavarian cream/cremeanglaise/pastry cream

On Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:04:14 PM UTC-4, merryb wrote:

> Usually for cream puffs or eclairs...

Works great for quick napoleons too! A little
chocolate sauce and sliced strawberries complete
the dessert plate. Confectioners sugar dusting, but
I only do that when I am using a dark colored plate.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mr. Bill" > wrote in message
> On Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:04:14 PM UTC-4, merryb wrote:
>
>> Usually for cream puffs or eclairs...

> Works great for quick napoleons too! A little
> chocolate sauce and sliced strawberries complete
> the dessert plate. Confectioners sugar dusting, but
> I only do that when I am using a dark colored plate.

I usually put whipped frosting on napoleans, but that sounds tasty.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)