Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pet owners, sound off!

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> OT: Pet owners, sound off!
>
> My Annabelle, the Jack Russell "terror" was mine, from newborn puppy
> (think hampster-sized) for thirteen wonderful years.
>
> I once gave her a Sunday breakfast pancake, which she promptly took
> outside and buried... in case times get tough!
>
> We left a box of donuts on the kitchen table and went someplace. When we
> returned, the box was empty and Annabelle had hidden them in the
> furniture all over the house. A laughing scavenger hunt ensued. She just
> sat there and watched, amused, loving playing a game on us!
>
> You?
>
> Andy

We were moving into our current house and had boxes stacked in almost every
room. Our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel managed to sniff around at most of
the boxes, found the one that had his toys and treats in it and gnawed a
little hole in it and by the time we noticed him, he had emptied most of the
box through his small hole.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kody" > wrote in message

> "Andy" > wrote in message
>> OT: Pet owners, sound off!
>>
>> My Annabelle, the Jack Russell "terror" was mine, from newborn puppy
>> (think hampster-sized) for thirteen wonderful years.
>>
>> I once gave her a Sunday breakfast pancake, which she promptly took
>> outside and buried... in case times get tough!
>>
>> We left a box of donuts on the kitchen table and went someplace. When we
>> returned, the box was empty and Annabelle had hidden them in the
>> furniture all over the house. A laughing scavenger hunt ensued. She just
>> sat there and watched, amused, loving playing a game on us!
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> We were moving into our current house and had boxes stacked in almost
> every room. Our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel managed to sniff around at
> most of the boxes, found the one that had his toys and treats in it and
> gnawed a little hole in it and by the time we noticed him, he had emptied
> most of the box through his small hole.

Before Maui got sick and lost weight, she was overweight and had been put on
a diet. She kept stealing her bags of treats. She would then bite a hole
in the bottom and use her paws to scissor the hole open more. She then took
the treats a few at a time in her mouth and hid them all over the house.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 27, 5:45*am, Andy > wrote:
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> > Before Maui got sick and lost weight, she was overweight and had been
> > put on a diet. *She kept stealing her bags of treats. *She would then
> > bite a hole in the bottom and use her paws to scissor the hole open
> > more. *She then took the treats a few at a time in her mouth and hid
> > them all over the house.

> Julie,
>
> A high school friend and his family had a black cat that was so fat they
> actually changed it's name to Puddles. When it laid down all its fat
> spread out on the floor and it looked like a cat in a black puddle. I
> could never understand how the family let it happen but I never said a
> word. I considered it a cruelty to animals crime.
>
> It lived a very short life!

People who allow their children to get hugely obese should have the
kid taken away permanently. I think that's worse than physical or
even sexual abuse.

> Best,
>
> Andy

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bryan" > wrote in message
On May 27, 5:45 am, Andy > wrote:
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> > Before Maui got sick and lost weight, she was overweight and had been
> > put on a diet. She kept stealing her bags of treats. She would then
> > bite a hole in the bottom and use her paws to scissor the hole open
> > more. She then took the treats a few at a time in her mouth and hid
> > them all over the house.

> Julie,
>
> A high school friend and his family had a black cat that was so fat they
> actually changed it's name to Puddles. When it laid down all its fat
> spread out on the floor and it looked like a cat in a black puddle. I
> could never understand how the family let it happen but I never said a
> word. I considered it a cruelty to animals crime.
>
> It lived a very short life!

>People who allow their children to get hugely obese should have the
>kid taken away permanently. I think that's worse than physical or
>even sexual abuse.

--Bryan

Worst then sexual abusing a child? Really?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 May 2011 05:09:50 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
> wrote:

>On May 27, 5:45*am, Andy > wrote:
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>> > Before Maui got sick and lost weight, she was overweight and had been
>> > put on a diet. *She kept stealing her bags of treats. *She would then
>> > bite a hole in the bottom and use her paws to scissor the hole open
>> > more. *She then took the treats a few at a time in her mouth and hid
>> > them all over the house.

>> Julie,
>>
>> A high school friend and his family had a black cat that was so fat they
>> actually changed it's name to Puddles. When it laid down all its fat
>> spread out on the floor and it looked like a cat in a black puddle. I
>> could never understand how the family let it happen but I never said a
>> word. I considered it a cruelty to animals crime.
>>
>> It lived a very short life!

>People who allow their children to get hugely obese should have the
>kid taken away permanently. I think that's worse than physical or
>even sexual abuse.

What's worse, having children taken away... try to write intelligibly.
So Bwrrryan, you think it was fine that your father sodomized you
while saving money on food... if you even know whose ya daddy! LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 May 2011 08:30:13 -0500, "Kody"
> wrote:

>"Bryan" > wrote in message
>On May 27, 5:45 am, Andy > wrote:
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>> > Before Maui got sick and lost weight, she was overweight and had been
>> > put on a diet. She kept stealing her bags of treats. She would then
>> > bite a hole in the bottom and use her paws to scissor the hole open
>> > more. She then took the treats a few at a time in her mouth and hid
>> > them all over the house.

>> Julie,
>>
>> A high school friend and his family had a black cat that was so fat they
>> actually changed it's name to Puddles. When it laid down all its fat
>> spread out on the floor and it looked like a cat in a black puddle. I
>> could never understand how the family let it happen but I never said a
>> word. I considered it a cruelty to animals crime.
>>
>> It lived a very short life!

>>People who allow their children to get hugely obese should have the
>>kid taken away permanently. I think that's worse than physical or
>>even sexual abuse.

>--Bryan
>
>Worst then sexual abusing a child? Really?

That's exactly how kids turn homo, from sicko household members,
relatives, and other caretakers fondling/pleasuring infant's
genitalia.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 May 2011 10:15:39 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> On Fri, 27 May 2011 08:30:13 -0500, "Kody"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Bryan" > wrote in message

>>>People who allow their children to get hugely obese should have the
>>>kid taken away permanently. I think that's worse than physical or
>>>even sexual abuse.

>>--Bryan
>>
>>Worst then sexual abusing a child? Really?

> That's exactly how kids turn homo, from sicko household members,
> relatives, and other caretakers fondling/pleasuring infant's
> genitalia.

as usual, you don't know what the **** you're talking about. kids turn
homo by going into the navy.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 May 2011 05:09:50 -0700 (PDT), Bryan wrote:

> On May 27, 5:45*am, Andy > wrote:
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>>> Before Maui got sick and lost weight, she was overweight and had been
>>> put on a diet. *She kept stealing her bags of treats. *She would then
>>> bite a hole in the bottom and use her paws to scissor the hole open
>>> more. *She then took the treats a few at a time in her mouth and hid
>>> them all over the house.

>> Julie,
>>
>> A high school friend and his family had a black cat that was so fat they
>> actually changed it's name to Puddles. When it laid down all its fat
>> spread out on the floor and it looked like a cat in a black puddle. I
>> could never understand how the family let it happen but I never said a
>> word. I considered it a cruelty to animals crime.
>>
>> It lived a very short life!

> People who allow their children to get hugely obese should have the
> kid taken away permanently. I think that's worse than physical or
> even sexual abuse.

or feeding them crisco, i suppose.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 27, 7:09*am, Bryan > wrote:
> On May 27, 5:45*am, Andy > wrote:
>

> > "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> > > Before Maui got sick and lost weight, she was overweight and had been
> > > put on a diet. *She kept stealing her bags of treats. *She would then
> > > bite a hole in the bottom and use her paws to scissor the hole open
> > > more. *She then took the treats a few at a time in her mouth and hid
> > > them all over the house.

> > Julie,

> > A high school friend and his family had a black cat that was so fat they
> > actually changed it's name to Puddles. When it laid down all its fat
> > spread out on the floor and it looked like a cat in a black puddle. I
> > could never understand how the family let it happen but I never said a
> > word. I considered it a cruelty to animals crime.

> > It lived a very short life!

> People who allow their children to get hugely obese should have the
> kid taken away permanently. *I think that's worse than physical or
> even sexual abuse.

I think they are talking about house pets, not kids.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 May 2011 10:15:39 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 27 May 2011 08:30:13 -0500, "Kody"
>> > wrote:

>>>--Bryan
>>>
>>>Worst then sexual abusing a child? Really?

>> That's exactly how kids turn homo, from sicko household members,
>> relatives, and other caretakers fondling/pleasuring infant's
>> genitalia.

> as usual, you don't know what the **** you're talking about. kids turn
> homo by going into the navy.
>
> blake

HEY! Don't paint with such a broad brush there, Blake!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 May 2011 23:49:56 -0400, Paco wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 May 2011 10:15:39 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, 27 May 2011 08:30:13 -0500, "Kody"

>>> That's exactly how kids turn homo, from sicko household members,
>>> relatives, and other caretakers fondling/pleasuring infant's
>>> genitalia.

>> as usual, you don't know what the **** you're talking about. kids turn
>> homo by going into the navy.
>>
>> blake

> HEY! Don't paint with such a broad brush there, Blake!

i meant to say that *sheldon* turned homo by going into the navy.
(subsequently, the navy went into him.)

your pal,
blake