Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Yummy mango..!! What's your favourite mango recipe?

Mango lovers, As the much-awaited mango season began and it is a
bonanza as prices of this tropical fruit have dropped.
you may already have started enjoying delicious mangoes. you may also
have tried some recipies juicy mangoes.. So what is your favorite
mango recipe?
Vote for the one you most prefer.
http://www.pollpotato.com/100422_Yum...ango_re cipe?
If you dont find your recipe in the list, please reply with its name.

Thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 19, 5:27*am, Amruta > wrote:
> Mango lovers, As the much-awaited mango season began and it is a
> bonanza as prices of this tropical fruit have dropped.
> you may already have started enjoying delicious mangoes. you may also
> have tried some recipies juicy mangoes.. So what is your favorite
> mango recipe?
> Vote for the one you most prefer.http://www.pollpotato.com/100422_Yum...ur_favourite_m...
> If you dont find your recipe in the list, please reply with its name.
>
> Thanks.

My fave mnango recipe is one mango, washed and sliced on either side
of the "nut", and eaten! Mmmmmmm! And yes, mangoes are good, finally!
Looking forward to one this morning! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/19/2011 5:27 AM, Amruta wrote:
> Mango lovers, As the much-awaited mango season began and it is a
> bonanza as prices of this tropical fruit have dropped.
> you may already have started enjoying delicious mangoes. you may also
> have tried some recipies juicy mangoes.. So what is your favorite
> mango recipe?
> Vote for the one you most prefer.
> http://www.pollpotato.com/100422_Yum...ango_re cipe?
> If you dont find your recipe in the list, please reply with its name.
>
> Thanks.

peel it, cut it up and mix it with my Fage yogurt.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 19, 6:27*am, Amruta > wrote:
> Mango lovers, As the much-awaited mango season began and it is a
> bonanza as prices of this tropical fruit have dropped.
> you may already have started enjoying delicious mangoes. you may also
> have tried some recipies juicy mangoes.. So what is your favorite
> mango recipe?
> Vote for the one you most prefer.http://www.pollpotato.com/100422_Yum...ur_favourite_m...
> If you dont find your recipe in the list, please reply with its name.
>
> Thanks.

http://users.rcn.com/jyavins/FruitSoup.html

Jerry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 19, 5:27*am, Amruta > wrote:
> Mango lovers, As the much-awaited mango season began and it is a
> bonanza as prices of this tropical fruit have dropped.
> you may already have started enjoying delicious mangoes. you may also
> have tried some recipies juicy mangoes.. So what is your favorite
> mango recipe?
> Vote for the one you most prefer.http://www.pollpotato.com/100422_Yum...ur_favourite_m...
> If you dont find your recipe in the list, please reply with its name.
>
> Thanks.

Straight off the tree, peeled and cut into pieces the right size for
bites. ;-)

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On May 19, 3:27*am, Amruta > wrote:
> Mango lovers, As the much-awaited mango season began and it is a
> bonanza as prices of this tropical fruit have dropped.
> you may already have started enjoying delicious mangoes. you may also
> have tried some recipies juicy mangoes.. So what is your favorite
> mango recipe?
> Vote for the one you most prefer.http://www.pollpotato.com/100422_Yum...ur_favourite_m...
> If you dont find your recipe in the list, please reply with its name.
>
> Thanks.

Love mango salsa.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 19, 6:27*am, Amruta > wrote:
> Mango lovers, As the much-awaited mango season began and it is a
> bonanza as prices of this tropical fruit have dropped.
> you may already have started enjoying delicious mangoes. you may also
> have tried some recipies juicy mangoes.. So what is your favorite
> mango recipe?
> Vote for the one you most prefer.http://www.pollpotato.com/100422_Yum...ur_favourite_m...
> If you dont find your recipe in the list, please reply with its name.
>
> Thanks.

I like mango pudding. I like the scene in Apocolypse Now where Chef
wants to get some mangos for mango pudding. He happens upon a ****ing
tiger! Hi tiger! Bye tiger! He yanks his shirt off on the boat and
goes ape shit. ****ing mangos. Flippin' tigers. Stay on the boat!

Mango Jam Recipe lilchuff11 Preserving 0 23-01-2012 03:15 PM
Yummy mango..!! What's your favourite mango recipe? Amruta Asian Cooking 4 08-08-2011 03:25 PM
Yummy mango..!! What's your favourite mango recipe? Amruta Recipes 3 11-06-2011 07:39 PM
Yummy mango..!! What's your favourite mango recipe? Amruta Cooking Equipment 0 26-05-2011 01:42 PM
REC: Mango sorbet with fresh mango PeterL[_17_] General Cooking 0 11-06-2009 02:31 AM