FoodBanter.com

-   -   Delicious Cooking Recipe's (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/406855-delicious-cooking-recipes.html)

evadzelarayan 22-04-2011 06:49 PM

Delicious Cooking Recipe's

There's this really great channel on youtube that teaches how to cook meals in very easy ways. Its a young girl who teaches it, its bilingual. She laughs a lot but she makes cooking seem like a piece of cake! She has cooked dinner as well as 2 desserts i think. Her youtube channel link is :

YouTube - evadzelarayan's Channel

DELICIOUSSSS FOOODD =D

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-04-2011 11:06 PM

Delicious Cooking Recipe's

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> evadzelarayan > wrote:
>

>> There's this really great channel on youtube that teaches how to cook
>> meals in very easy ways. Its a young girl who teaches it, its

> bilingual.
>> She laughs a lot but she makes cooking seem like a piece of cake! She
>> has cooked dinner as well as 2 desserts i think. Her youtube channel
>> link is :
>>
>> 'YouTube - evadzelarayan's Channel'
>> (http://www.youtube.com/user/evadzelarayan?feature=mhum)
>>

>> DELICIOUSSSS FOOODD =D

> A bilingual cooking show is something I've not seen before. I can make
> have sense to some of the Mexican (?) language ??
>
> Good luck to her.
>
> She's very beautiful!!!
>
> Ooh, lah, lah!

Bwahahaha!