FoodBanter.com

-   -   Fat slob chef wants his illegal aliens. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/406824-fat-slob-chef-wants.html)

walt tonne 21-04-2011 08:23 PM

Fat slob chef wants his illegal aliens.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US

That bloated piece of shit should be jailed.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. 21-04-2011 10:35 PM

"walt tonne" > wrote in message
> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US
>
> That bloated piece of shit should be jailed.

All obese people should be jailed! They represent a great burden on the
proper and efficient functioning of society. They need to be locked up and
put on bread and water until they get down to a normal BMI. While they are
incarcerated they can be forced to work on chain gangs picking up trash
along the highways to work off the lard faster. Their gluttony when half the
world goes hungry is totally unacceptable.

--
Gregory Hall

James Silverton[_4_] 21-04-2011 10:53 PM

On 4/21/2011 5:35 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> "walt > wrote in message
>> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US
>>
>> That bloated piece of shit should be jailed.

> All obese people should be jailed! They represent a great burden on the
> proper and efficient functioning of society. They need to be locked up and
> put on bread and water until they get down to a normal BMI. While they are
> incarcerated they can be forced to work on chain gangs picking up trash
> along the highways to work off the lard faster. Their gluttony when half the
> world goes hungry is totally unacceptable.

If you are Sir Geoffrey, you are one step up from an Esquire. Somehow, I
doubt your qualifications, sir!

--

James Silverton, Potomac

I'm "not"

Jerry Okamura 22-04-2011 07:05 PM

Fat slob chef wants his illegal aliens.

Do you really believe anyone is serious about solving the problem? If you
do, who are these people? What are they proposing we do, to solve the
problem?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. 22-04-2011 08:31 PM

Fat slob chef wants his illegal aliens.

"Jerry Okamura" > wrote in message
<snip>

> That bloated piece of shit should be jailed.

Please give Blobbi a break, already. LOL! She can't help it she nuts and
obese.

--
Gregory Hall

Buster Norris[_2_] 23-04-2011 05:03 AM

Fat slob chef wants his illegal aliens.

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:27:47 -0500, Lady Veteran >
wrote:

>This idiot just wants to make fat people fee inadequate.

Fat people ARE inadequate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they stink................

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!