FoodBanter.com

-   -   food iPad apps (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/406576-food-ipad-apps.html)

gagi 14-04-2011 04:42 PM

food iPad apps

There are so many ipad apps concerning food on the market but not so many are real good. These ipad apps are real good. The design is beautiful and there are many good recipes. Advise to everyone. Take a look on Food4Friends Apps - everything you need when making food for all those moments spent with friends and family and www.food4healthapp.com

greetings from me
Gagi

Chemo the Clown[_2_] 14-04-2011 10:35 PM

food iPad apps

On Apr 14, 8:42*am, gagi > wrote:
> We so many ipad apps concerning food on the market but little are real
> good. These ipad apps are real good. The design is beautiful and there
> are many good recipes. Advise to everyone. Take a look on 'Food4Friends
> Apps - everything you need when making food for all those moments spent
> with friends and family' (http://www.food4friends.com) andwww.food4healthapp.com
>
> greetings from me
> Gagi
>
> --
> gagi

We so many? You fwom Jopan?

Roy[_2_] 14-04-2011 11:25 PM

food iPad apps

On Apr 14, 3:35*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Apr 14, 8:42*am, gagi > wrote:
>
> > We so many ipad apps concerning food on the market but little are real
> > good. These ipad apps are real good. The design is beautiful and there
> > are many good recipes. Advise to everyone. Take a look on 'Food4Friends
> > Apps - everything you need when making food for all those moments spent
> > with friends and family' (http://www.food4friends.com) andwww.food4healthapp.com

> > greetings from me
> > Gagi

> > --