FoodBanter.com

-   -   Death by Diarrhea (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/406225-re-death-diarrhea.html)

walt tonne 02-04-2011 11:32 AM

Death by Diarrhea

On Mar 29, 8:04*pm, walt tonne > wrote:
> On Mar 26, 11:55*pm, (Jack Boot) wrote:
>

> > DEATH BY DIARRHEA

> > At this very moment, in third world countries, diarrhea is the cause of
> > many deaths, mostly in children and the aged.

> > If in the aftermath you find yourself living in Third World conditions,
> > know the associated dangers. Know how to save yourself and your family
> > from something as simple as diarrhea. According to the World Health
> > Organization (WHO):

> > ..child lives...could potentially be saved by widely implementing seven
> > PREVENTION interventions:

> > 1) breastfeeding
> > 2) vitamin A supplementation
> > 3) hand washing with soap
> > 4) improved sanitation
> > 5) improved water source
> > 6) better household water treatment
> > 7) rotavirus vaccination

> > ..and three TREATMENT interventions:

> > 1) oral rehydration solution (salt & sugar in * * * * * * *water)
> > 2) zinc supplementation
> > 3) antibiotics for dysentery

> > ....a do-able increase in the coverage of all interventions would
> > reduce child deaths due to diarrhea by 92% ...averting nearly FIVE
> > MILLION DEATHS [worldwide].

> > edited for brevity

> >http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...031711.phphttp.......

> > Jack Boot

> "Well, ain't that jis the shits?"
>
> Uncle Remus- Hide quoted text -

Diarrhea is useful in third-world countries as a population control
factor.
HIV is also doing it's job in Africa. Without these ailments
population would
explode and in the case of Africa, valuable species of wildlife will
be
eliminated.

Pray tell, just who needs or wants more negroes?

Billy[_8_] 03-04-2011 07:29 AM

Death by Diarrhea

In article
walt a tonne of shit > wrote:

> On Mar 29, 8:04*pm, walt a tonne of shit > wrote:
> > On Mar 26, 11:55*pm, (Jack Boot) wrote:
> >

> > > DEATH BY DIARRHEA

> > > At this very moment, in third world countries, diarrhea is the cause of
> > > many deaths, mostly in children and the aged.

> > > If in the aftermath you find yourself living in Third World conditions,
> > > know the associated dangers. Know how to save yourself and your family
> > > from something as simple as diarrhea. According to the World Health
> > > Organization (WHO):

> > > ..child lives...could potentially be saved by widely implementing seven
> > > PREVENTION interventions:

> > > 1) breastfeeding
> > > 2) vitamin A supplementation
> > > 3) hand washing with soap
> > > 4) improved sanitation
> > > 5) improved water source
> > > 6) better household water treatment
> > > 7) rotavirus vaccination

> > > ..and three TREATMENT interventions:

> > > 1) oral rehydration solution (salt & sugar in * * * * * * *water)
> > > 2) zinc supplementation
> > > 3) antibiotics for dysentery

> > > ....a do-able increase in the coverage of all interventions would
> > > reduce child deaths due to diarrhea by 92% ...averting nearly FIVE
> > > MILLION DEATHS [worldwide].

> > > edited for brevity

> > >http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...031711.phphttp......

> > > Jack Boot

> > "Well, ain't that jis the shits?"
> >
> > Uncle Remus- Hide quoted text -

> Diarrhea is useful in third-world countries as a population control
> factor.
> HIV is also doing it's job in Africa. Without these ailments
> population would
> explode and in the case of Africa, valuable species of wildlife will
> be
> eliminated.
>
> Pray tell, just who needs or wants more negroes?

The good news is that most people think that "walt a tonne of shit"
should directed to the nearest bottle of alcohol, and given a light.

Bush's 3rd term: Obama

If you like weekends (8 hr./day & 40 hr./week), then thank a labor union.
They paid for it in blood.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haymarket_affair>

===
--
- Billy
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.

Nad R 03-04-2011 11:22 AM

Death by Diarrhea

Billy > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> walt a tonne of shit > wrote:

>>> "Well, ain't that jis the shits?"
>>>
>>> Uncle Remus- Hide quoted text -

>> Diarrhea is useful in third-world countries as a population control
>> factor.
>> HIV is also doing it's job in Africa. Without these ailments
>> population would
>> explode and in the case of Africa, valuable species of wildlife will
>> be
>> eliminated.
>>
>> Pray tell, just who needs or wants more negroes?

> The good news is that most people think that "walt a tonne of shit"
> should directed to the nearest bottle of alcohol, and given a light.
>

> Bush's 3rd term: Obama
>

> If you like weekends (8 hr./day & 40 hr./week), then thank a labor union.
> They paid for it in blood.
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haymarket_affair>
>

> ===

Hmmm..... Diarrhea that is an odd topic. I watch Ted almost every day. It
is very good.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/pa...ate_germs.html

I goto go... I mean... I GOTO GO :)

Jarbidge 03-04-2011 05:02 PM

Death by Diarrhea

On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 23:29:02 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's
so ashamed of his own nation that he hangs out here, pretending to be an
AMERICAN!