Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Prophet Muhammad would marry a nine year old.

Some say he waited until she was 11 to consumate the marriage. Yeah,
right.

Maybe Gary Glitter is a prophet too!

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Bryan > wrote:

> Some say he waited until she was 11 to consumate the marriage. Yeah,
> right.

You're just jealous!

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article <dabel-858760.08580131032011@c-61-68-245-
199.per.connect.net.au>, says...

> In article
> >,
> Bryan > wrote:
>
> > Some say he waited until she was 11 to consumate the marriage. Yeah,
> > right.

> You're just jealous!

What did she cook for him (or did he cook for her) and does anybody have
the recipe and is it any good?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-03-31, J. Clarke > wrote:

> What did she cook for him (or did he cook for her) and does anybody have
> the recipe and is it any good?

Moh-whackjob wanked a 9-yr old and Hey-jus never even acknowledged his
winky. If it weren't for the $$$ extortion up front, it'd make Enron
Cupboard appear a viable alternative.

I'm leaning for the Buddha thing. Notice the ever present smile?

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob > wrote in news:8vk05oFui9U13
@mid.individual.net:

> I'm leaning for the Buddha thing. Notice the ever present smile?

You mean like this one? Creepy. I fear for those kittens.

http://theorem.ca/~mvcorks/stephen_harper.html

--

The Bible! Because all the works of science cannot equal the
wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 31, 10:58*am, Dan Abel > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> *Bryan > wrote:
> > Some say he waited until she was 11 to consumate the marriage. *Yeah,
> > right.

> You're just jealous!

Haha. I had a theory that the other pedophiles found out about that
and he got laughed out of the pedophile bar (after all, what self
respecting pedophile would refuse to have sex with a 9 YO), so to
spite them he started a religion that didn't allow drinking. Made
sense at the time I thought it up. Having seen Shakes the Clown, I
guess I assume there's a bar for every interest.

> --
> Dan Abel

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> I'm leaning for the Buddha thing.

Vegitarian. Way more challenging to make satisfying food. Whether
that's a good thing or a bad thing is a matter of how you view
challenges. ;^)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 31, 2:39*pm, Doug Freyburger > wrote:
> notbob wrote:
>
> > I'm leaning for the Buddha thing.

> Vegitarian. *Way more challenging to make satisfying food. *Whether
> that's a good thing or a bad thing is a matter of how you view
> challenges. *;^)

One way to make it less challenging is to use MSG.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-03-31, Doug Freyburger > wrote:

> Vegitarian. Way more challenging to make satisfying food. Whether
> that's a good thing or a bad thing is a matter of how you view
> challenges. ;^)

Buhhdists are vegans? Screw that.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/31/2011 4:21 PM, notbob wrote:
> On 2011-03-31, Doug > wrote:
>
>> Vegitarian. Way more challenging to make satisfying food. Whether
>> that's a good thing or a bad thing is a matter of how you view
>> challenges. ;^)

> Buhhdists are vegans? Screw that.

As a matter of interest, do Buddhists allow unfertilized eggs as do some
Hindus?

--

James Silverton, Potomac

I'm "not"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> Doug Freyburger > wrote:
>
>> Vegitarian. Way more challenging to make satisfying food. Whether
>> that's a good thing or a bad thing is a matter of how you view
>> challenges. ;^)

> Buhhdists are vegans? Screw that.

Buddhists are often vegitarians but not universally. I have no idea if
they even have the same distinction between vegitarian and vegan that we
do.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Doug Freyburger > wrote:

>Buddhists are often vegitarians but not universally. I have no idea if
>they even have the same distinction between vegitarian and vegan that we
>do.

Noah Levine's _Dharma Punx_ goes into this in some detail. Apparently
American Buddhists tend to be vegetarians, whereas in places like Tibet
they tend to eat mostly vegetables but often include small amounts of meat
(from the way he described it, way under one ounce per serving, but
greater than zero).

One can speculate that such a diet developed so as to not create B12
deficiencies and to achieve a little better amino-acid balance.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 31, 1:48*pm, Michel Boucher > wrote:
> notbob > wrote in news:8vk05oFui9U13
> @mid.individual.net:
>
> > I'm leaning for the Buddha thing. *Notice the ever present smile?

> You mean like this one? *Creepy. *I fear for those kittens.
>
> http://theorem.ca/~mvcorks/stephen_harper.html
>
> --
>
> The Bible! *Because all the works of science cannot equal the
> wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every
> animal species in the world lived within walking distance of
> Noah's house.

Or in Noah's case, staggering distance.