Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Monica Pignotti: Hate Crime Court Case Moves Forward

Details he

http://twincities.indymedia.org/2009...public-records

As a result, Monica Pignotti has been removed from the short list for a tenure track position at NYU.

There is also concern, based on her FSU teaching evaluations that she had a fixation on time travel and genetic engineering. These complaints, along with immoral behavior and threats against tenured faculty members led to her dismissal.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Monica Pignotti: Malicious Smear Campaign Escalates after CourtCase Dismissal

On Mar 29, 12:08*am, Kulin Remailer > wrote:

[lies snipped]

There is no "hate crime" case against me and there never has been, nor
have any such complaints been made against me. As someone else pointed
out, the link is about 2 years old and it was and remains full of
lies. I left FSU only because I graduated and I can supply and have
supplied references from people who actually know and worked with me
(vs. unsubstantiated spew from anonymous cowards) and teaching
evaluations (which say nothing whatsoever about time travel or any of
the other nonsense this anonymous kook has made up) to any prospective
employer.

The only court case I have ever been a defendant in is Federici v.
Pignotti et al. which was dismissed by a Federal judge on March 4,
2011 for jurisdiction and for his failure to state a claim. In other
words, he failed to specifically state one statement attributed
specifically to me that would have qualified as defamation, conspiracy
or any of the other charges he listed in his complaint. I have a
constitutional right to express my opinions and to criticize people
who are recommending the use of potentially harmful procedures such as
prone restraint on children and recommending interventions from a self-
published book that have no published randomized clinical trials to
support their claims. Attempts to silence me and other critics through
the legal system have thus far not been successful.

Since that time, internet groups have been flooded with bizarre lies
from anonymous posters about me. Coincidence? You be the judge.

http://monicapignotti.wordpress.com/

http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/

Documents on Federici v Pignotti et al which should be of interest to
anyone who cares about internet free speech issues:

http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/201...now-available/

http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/201...on-to-dismiss/

There are links to actual court documents vs. unsubstantiated kook
articles posted about me.