Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Default Orgreenic pots and pans

I checked out their website. It has video showing eggs being cooked and swirled in the pan as well as other things.

https://www.orgreenic.com/?uid=C189B...65C87B6E82A54F

Looks interesting.

How about you be the tester. Get one and let us know how it cooks. I'd be interested if I knew someone who actually had some.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ImStillMags wrote:

> How about you be the tester. Get one and let us know how it cooks.

Nope. I'd buy one if the infomercial were filmed
without camera tricks, but I'm very dubious about
the way it was filmed. It fails to rise above the
"I'll give that a shot" threshold. Concealing the
shipping and handling charges drives the final
nail into that particular coffin.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 20, 4:08*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
> I checked out their website. * It has video showing eggs being cooked and swirled in the pan as well as other things.
>
> https://www.orgreenic.com/?uid=C189B...65C87B6E82A54F
>
> Looks interesting. *
>
> How about you be the tester. *Get one and let us know how it cooks. *I'd be interested if I knew someone who actually had some.

I have some of the Green Pans from HSN. The one I use the most is
the 8 in fry pan for my eggs. but I like to add
some butter or coconut oil to fry them in. I like them cooked very
soft and they slide right out of the pan onto my plate.

Lucille