FoodBanter.com

-   -   Lemon/lime juicer, ceramic beads, cookie sheets and more..!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/405752-lemon-lime-juicer-ceramic.html)

I'm back. 16-03-2011 05:34 AM

Lemon/lime juicer, ceramic beads, cookie sheets and more..!!

I ordered a Cuisinart juicer a couple days ago and it just arrived today,
along with my ceramic beads for blind baking, and the new silicone cookie
sheets, and 2 steak knife and fork sets, and new travel mugs, and a couple
of Caipirinha cocktail sets........ so now I'm busy doing all the lemons
and limes we have in the house, ready for the SO to come home so she can
have her drink with limes juice in, and I can have my fresh 'squeezed'
lemon juive in either a Tom Collins, or a G&T.

It is *WAY* much easier on the hands/wrists than the manual juicing we
were doing before!!

The juicer....

http://www.petersofkensington.com.au...spx?id=1634934

The beads....

http://www.petersofkensington.com.au...spx?id=1654341

The knives and forks.........

http://www.petersofkensington.com.au...spx?id=1273420
&cid=487

Cocktail sets......

http://www.petersofkensington.com.au...spx?id=1640539

Cookie sheet liner.......

http://www.petersofkensington.com.au...spx?id=1654179

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

"As we weep for what we have lost, and as we grieve for family and friends
and we confront the challenge that is before us, I want us to remember who
we are.

We are Queenslanders.

We're the people that they breed tough, north of the border.

We're the ones that they knock down, and we get up again."