FoodBanter.com

-   -   May 21, 2011: JUDGMENT DAY!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/405707-re-may-21-2011-a.html)

Juan Anonly[_2_] 14-03-2011 04:09 PM

May 21, 2011: JUDGMENT DAY!!!

On 2011-03-13 17:03:39 -0700, WLJ said:

> *
> THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE!
> HOLY GOD WILL BRING JUDGMENT DAY ON
> MAY 21, 2011

Any indication of what time of day? I figure I should have a very big,
decadent breakfast, if the meal is to be my last. On the other hand I
don't want to sit around eating some half-assed lunch if I guessed
wrong.

--
-- Beware the delicate, tiny, very talented celebrity starlets.

Nan[_3_] 14-03-2011 04:51 PM

May 21, 2011: JUDGMENT DAY!!!

On Mar 14, 12:09*pm, Juan Anonly > wrote:
> On 2011-03-13 17:03:39 -0700, WLJ said:
>

> > THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE!
> > HOLY GOD WILL BRING JUDGMENT DAY ON
> > MAY 21, 2011

> Any indication of what time of day? *I figure I should have a very big,
> decadent breakfast, if the meal is to be my last. *On the other hand I
> don't want to sit around eating some half-assed lunch if I guessed
> wrong.
>
> --
> *-- Beware the delicate, tiny, very talented celebrity starlets.

What an excuse to eat decadently all day!!!! Makes perfect sense to
me....hmmm, where can I get a 2 or 3# lobster. Already have fillet in
the freezer.....glad I have time to figure the rest out!!! Nan in DE

dsi1[_2_] 14-03-2011 11:02 PM

May 21, 2011: JUDGMENT DAY!!!

On Mar 14, 6:09*am, Juan Anonly > wrote:
> On 2011-03-13 17:03:39 -0700, WLJ said:
>

> > THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE!
> > HOLY GOD WILL BRING JUDGMENT DAY ON
> > MAY 21, 2011

> Any indication of what time of day? *I figure I should have a very big,
> decadent breakfast, if the meal is to be my last. *On the other hand I
> don't want to sit around eating some half-assed lunch if I guessed
> wrong.
>
> --
> *-- Beware the delicate, tiny, very talented celebrity starlets.

I have a retinal scan that I'm not too wild scheduled around that time
so the end of the world might just be the perfect excuse for
canceling. The good news is that the OP didn't crosspost - it's
probably the first "end of the world" post in the history of Usenet
where this has happened. It's a lovely post!