Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Never mix Peanut Butter with Jelly

In the old days, people often put peanut butter together with jelly on
some bread. Back then this was safe. But today, this is a very
dangerous thing to do. The chemicals used in manufacturing both the
peanut butter and the jelly are corrosive. By themselves, there is no
problem. However, when these ingredients are combined, the create a
dangerous substance. Several persons have been seriously injured when
their PB&J sandwiches sat for several hours, and exploded due to the
chemical reaction of this dangerous combination. Unfortunately, most
of the injuries have been to children. One child opened his lunch
bag, and pulled out his PB&J sandwich. As soon as it hit the air, it
caused a violent explosion. The child, as well as several other
children at the same lunch table were taken to the hospital and
treated for severe burns and even broken bones as a result of the
blast.

Never mix Peanut Butter with Jelly for any reason.......

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 12:11*pm, wrote:
> In the old days, people often put peanut butter together with jelly on
> some bread. *Back then this was safe. *But today, this is a very
> dangerous thing to do. *The chemicals used in manufacturing both the
> peanut butter and the jelly are corrosive. *By themselves, there is no
> problem. *However, when these ingredients are combined, the create a
> dangerous substance. *Several persons have been seriously injured when
> their PB&J sandwiches sat for several hours, and exploded due to the
> chemical reaction of this dangerous combination. *Unfortunately, most
> of the injuries have been to children. *One child opened his lunch
> bag, and pulled out his PB&J sandwich. *As soon as it hit the air, it
> caused a violent explosion. *The child, as well as several other
> children at the same lunch table were taken to the hospital and
> treated for severe burns and even broken bones as a result of the
> blast. *
>
> Never mix Peanut Butter with Jelly for any reason.......

Stoned again?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message

On Feb 19, 12:11 pm, wrote:
> In the old days, people often put peanut butter together with jelly on
> some bread. Back then this was safe. But today, this is a very
> dangerous thing to do. The chemicals used in manufacturing both the
> peanut butter and the jelly are corrosive. By themselves, there is no
> problem. However, when these ingredients are combined, the create a
> dangerous substance. Several persons have been seriously injured when
> their PB&J sandwiches sat for several hours, and exploded due to the
> chemical reaction of this dangerous combination. Unfortunately, most
> of the injuries have been to children. One child opened his lunch
> bag, and pulled out his PB&J sandwich. As soon as it hit the air, it
> caused a violent explosion. The child, as well as several other
> children at the same lunch table were taken to the hospital and
> treated for severe burns and even broken bones as a result of the
> blast.
>
> Never mix Peanut Butter with Jelly for any reason.......

Stoned again?

Even stoned that's wild.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 14:11:12 -0600, wrote:

>Never mix Peanut Butter with Jelly for any reason.......

40 days too soon, doofus.

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 1:11*pm, wrote:
> In the old days, people often put peanut butter together with jelly on
> some bread. *Back then this was safe. *But today, this is a very
> dangerous thing to do. *The chemicals used in manufacturing both the
> peanut butter and the jelly are corrosive. *By themselves, there is no
> problem. *However, when these ingredients are combined, the create a
> dangerous substance. *Several persons have been seriously injured when
> their PB&J sandwiches sat for several hours, and exploded due to the
> chemical reaction of this dangerous combination. *Unfortunately, most
> of the injuries have been to children. *One child opened his lunch
> bag, and pulled out his PB&J sandwich. *As soon as it hit the air, it
> caused a violent explosion. *The child, as well as several other
> children at the same lunch table were taken to the hospital and
> treated for severe burns and even broken bones as a result of the
> blast. *
>
> Never mix Peanut Butter with Jelly for any reason.......

==
Most ridiculous bullshit that I've read for some time. Spammers and
conmen/conwomen never give up with the lies. Be gone ye pests.
==

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 3:11*pm, wrote:
> In the old days, people often put peanut butter together with jelly on
> some bread. *Back then this was safe. *But today, this is a very
> dangerous thing to do. *The chemicals used in manufacturing both the
> peanut butter and the jelly are corrosive. *By themselves, there is no
> problem. *However, when these ingredients are combined, the create a
> dangerous substance. *Several persons have been seriously injured when
> their PB&J sandwiches sat for several hours, and exploded due to the
> chemical reaction of this dangerous combination. *Unfortunately, most
> of the injuries have been to children. *One child opened his lunch
> bag, and pulled out his PB&J sandwich. *As soon as it hit the air, it
> caused a violent explosion. *The child, as well as several other
> children at the same lunch table were taken to the hospital and
> treated for severe burns and even broken bones as a result of the
> blast. *
>
> Never mix Peanut Butter with Jelly for any reason.......

I remember gooberjelly,
Meow
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> In the old days, people often put peanut butter together with jelly on
> some bread. Back then this was safe. But today, this is a very
> dangerous thing to do. The chemicals used in manufacturing both the
> peanut butter and the jelly are corrosive. By themselves, there is no
> problem. However, when these ingredients are combined, the create a
> dangerous substance. Several persons have been seriously injured when
> their PB&J sandwiches sat for several hours, and exploded due to the
> chemical reaction of this dangerous combination. Unfortunately, most
> of the injuries have been to children. One child opened his lunch
> bag, and pulled out his PB&J sandwich. As soon as it hit the air, it
> caused a violent explosion. The child, as well as several other
> children at the same lunch table were taken to the hospital and
> treated for severe burns and even broken bones as a result of the
> blast.
>
> Never mix Peanut Butter with Jelly for any reason.......

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. That's why they sell it that way already mixed in the
jar. I always tell my daughter to put on her protective clothing as we go
by that aisle.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I'm taking this shit on an airplane.

Allah Akbar!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 01:14:33 -0800, Curt Nelson >
wrote:

>I'm taking this shit on an airplane.
>
>Allah Akbar!

Wouldn't be much different then the food they serve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Curt Nelson wrote:

>I'm taking this shit on an airplane.
>
>Allah Akbar!

I always yell ALLAH AKBAR whenever I take a dump.
And naturally I use the Scott TP printing of koran on a roll.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 9:28*am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> Curt Nelson wrote:
>
> >I'm taking this shit on an airplane.

> >Allah Akbar!

> I always yell ALLAH AKBAR whenever I take a dump.

I know you're just joking, but it'd be really funny if you did that in
public restrooms at sports events and such.

> And naturally I use the Scott TP printing of koran on a roll.

Some years ago I thought that it would be funny to have a business
that sold sacrilegious TP. Then it occurred to me that it could be
very difficult to print onto TP. Sacred scriptures from various
faiths were one idea, but the main one was back during the flag
burning hoopla, American Flags. Imagine substituting them for the TP
in the porta-potties at 4th of July events: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Saint_Louis

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 5:43*pm, Catfood Chef > wrote:
> On Feb 19, 3:11*pm, wrote:
>

> > In the old days, people often put peanut butter together with jelly on
> > some bread. *Back then this was safe. *But today, this is a very
> > dangerous thing to do. *The chemicals used in manufacturing both the
> > peanut butter and the jelly are corrosive. *By themselves, there is no
> > problem. *However, when these ingredients are combined, the create a
> > dangerous substance. *Several persons have been seriously injured when
> > their PB&J sandwiches sat for several hours, and exploded due to the
> > chemical reaction of this dangerous combination. *Unfortunately, most
> > of the injuries have been to children. *One child opened his lunch
> > bag, and pulled out his PB&J sandwich. *As soon as it hit the air, it
> > caused a violent explosion. *The child, as well as several other
> > children at the same lunch table were taken to the hospital and
> > treated for severe burns and even broken bones as a result of the
> > blast. *

> > Never mix Peanut Butter with Jelly for any reason.......

> I remember gooberjelly,
> Meow

..
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:28:13 -0500, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> Curt Nelson wrote:
>>
>>I'm taking this shit on an airplane.
>>
>>Allah Akbar!

> I always yell ALLAH AKBAR whenever I take a dump.
> And naturally I use the Scott TP printing of koran on a roll.

you're such a patriot. osama must be quaking in his sandals.

blake