Member

Thumbs up A New Form Of Energy

Geothermal energy, a form of energy and power that is often times overlooked. Standing in the same elite circle as solar, wind, and hydro energy. Geothermal energy, in its simple form, is the energy attained from the.How to Switch Gas Suppliers and Save Money?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A New Form Of Energy

On Feb 15, 7:08*am, Water Removal <Water.Removal.
> wrote:
> Geothermal energy, a form of energy and power that is often times
> overlooked. Standing in the same elite circle as solar, wind, and hydro
> energy. Geothermal energy, in its simple form, is the energy attained
> from the.How to Switch Gas Suppliers and Save Money?
>
> --
> Water Removal

The sky is blue...the birds are singing and me thinks you are stoned.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:

> On Feb 15, 7:08 am, Water Removal <Water.Removal.
> > wrote:
> > Geothermal energy, a form of energy and power that is often times
> > overlooked. Standing in the same elite circle as solar, wind, and hydro
> > energy. Geothermal energy, in its simple form, is the energy attained
> > from the.How to Switch Gas Suppliers and Save Money?
> >
> > --
> > Water Removal

> The sky is blue...the birds are singing and me thinks you are stoned.

No, he's a foodbanter moron. They're all like that,
all of the time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Water Removal > wrote:

> Geothermal energy, a form of energy and power that is often times
> overlooked. Standing in the same elite circle as solar, wind, and hydro
> energy. Geothermal energy, in its simple form, is the energy attained
> from the.How to Switch Gas Suppliers and Save Money?

That's not new. We've been using it in NZ for decades. Even for
electricity generation.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases

882 Dd Form [email protected] Wine 0 23-05-2010 07:00 PM
New Fasion Hats & Caps: Monster Energy Hats, Monster Energy DrinkHats, White Monster Energy Hats, Monster Energy Fitted Hats, Youth MonsterEnergy Hats, Monster Energy New Era Hats [email protected] General Cooking 0 01-04-2009 09:55 AM
Green Energy Summit 2009: Clean Technology, Renewable Energy, andSustainability Shaguf General Cooking 0 17-11-2008 05:51 AM
New Form of Car Jacking William Boyd General Cooking 81 20-01-2006 12:34 AM
14" & 16" spring form JK Baking 6 20-08-2004 12:48 AM