FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cut Your Grocery Bill By 70%! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/404876-cut-your-grocery-bill.html)

kimsyet 08-02-2011 10:18 PM

Cut Your Grocery Bill By 70%!

Last week at my scrapbooking class, one of the ladies was telling us about the program at http://discounts4food.com She had a pocket full of store receipts showing amazing savings. All of them showed a minimum of 70% savings on her grocery bills. I signed up and last night I saved $134.47 or 72% of my entire grocery bill. Thought I would share this great find!

Julie Bove[_2_] 09-02-2011 04:18 AM

Cut Your Grocery Bill By 70%!

"kimsyet" > wrote in message

> Last week at my scrapbooking class, one of the ladies was telling us
> about the program at <spam snipped> She had a pocket full of
> store receipts showing amazing savings. All of them showed a minimum of
> 70% savings on her grocery bills. I signed up and last night I saved
> $134.47 or 72% of my entire grocery bill. Thought I would share this
> great find!

Gee I couldn't save that much! I don't usually spend that much! Not in one
trip anyway...