Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Video: Super Butcher Super eye fillet steak burger.

http://www.superbutchervip.com.au/videos/shaunhart.html

*Way* too much salad gear on that burger!!

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

"As we weep for what we have lost, and as we grieve for family and friends
and we confront the challenge that is before us, I want us to remember who we
are.

We are Queenslanders.

We're the people that they breed tough, north of the border.

We're the ones that they knock down, and we get up again."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 23:55:09 GMT, "*"
> wrote:

> http://www.superbutchervip.com.au/videos/shaunhart.html
>

> *Way* too much salad gear on that burger!!

I won't discuss the two eggs or not melting the cheese, but although I
like a lot of "salad" on my burger - that was just too much for anyone
to get their mouth around! Also - I'd call it a steak sandwich, not a
burger!

Is that flat grill commonly found on barbies in Australia? I'm
assuming it's an accessory, not part of the unit. Haven't seen them
here. I do have one that's intended to be used indoors over two
burners. No reason why it couldn't be used outside though.

Did anyone do a mental double take when he mentioned ToyLand
(Thailand)?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 20:11:58 -0600, Andy > wrote:

> "*" > wrote:
>
> > http://www.superbutchervip.com.au/videos/shaunhart.html
> >

> > *Way* too much salad gear on that burger!!

> What? No bacon?!?

Oh, ANDY... you're my hero! I had that nagging feeling that something
was missing - not that it was on my personal list of must haves, but
something most people want wasn't there and you nailed it. BACON!

"Everything goes better with bacon."