FoodBanter.com

-   -   fresh veg (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/404080-fresh-veg.html)

Aussie#1[_2_] 11-01-2011 11:35 PM

fresh veg

Why can David Cameron never be a member of the Green Party?
Because his vegetables keep dying!

LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Moog 12-01-2011 10:17 AM

fresh veg

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:35:12 -0800, Aussie#1 illuminated usenet by typing:

> Why can David Cameron never be a member of the Green Party? Because his
> vegetables keep dying!

Perhaps he could send them to Brisbane to strain them.

--
Moog

mashed potatoes"