Posted to talk.politics.mideast,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa.republican,rec.food.cooking,dc.politics

Default FACTOID; your All pathetic

Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

Shite, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
each others turgid little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shite eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
you socalled university ''educated' idiots are good for.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
necks'' that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info shite for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as shite wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dipshits have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008
Posted to talk.politics.mideast,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa.republican,rec.food.cooking,dc.politics

On Jan 9, 5:14*pm, Aussie
> wrote:
> Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
> pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
> There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
> anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.
>
> Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
> anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
> Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.
>
> Shite, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
> without supervision.
>
> Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
> each others turgid little cocks.
>
> It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shite eaters; and dont forget
> to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
> you socalled university ''educated' idiots are good for.
>
> I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
> I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
> off.
>
> You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
> necks'' that
> post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.
>
> I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
> you down for something else. I got that info shite for brains and Im
> going to use it.
>
> Laugh now cos you sure as shite wont laugh later.
>
> You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
> for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.
>
> I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
> little arsehole.
>
> You dipshits have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.
>
> Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

shorthaird drunk musclebraind jerkoff liv Kangarzoooooooooz.