Member

Default Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose

I just love my key holder. It’ so pretty – satiny, midnight blue and shining silver – that it looks like a

fashion accessory instead of a key holder. Especially when I’m wearing a nice dress to go to a nice restaurant or

to a concert, it doesn’t look out of place at all.

And the bright colors make it so easy to find in my large clutch bag when I’m looking for it late at night after

dancing for hours.

Also, like I’m a klutz anyway and I always forget where I put my keys. If you’re like me, I’d definitely

recommend it , as the bright colors make it easy to find, especially when I’m rushing out the door.

Honestly, I never thought the box would be of any use. But now I do use it to carry pills – cold medicine,

vitamins, or Ibuprofen for after a tough gym workout.

Once I even kept some small diamond earrings in it that I wasn’t going to wear until after work.

Anyway, it’s cute-to-death and I’m definitely buying a bunch to give to my girlfriends as gal-pal gifts!

Look he my key holder
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christina Milia" > wrote in
message ...

> I just love my key holder.

Anyone have any other questions as to why Foodbanter posters aren't welcome
here?

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 05:29:07 -0500, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

> "Christina Milia" > wrote in
> message ...
> >
> > I just love my key holder.

> Anyone have any other questions as to why Foodbanter posters aren't welcome
> here?

Nobody has denied they are most clueless bunch to be unleashed onto
Usenet since WebTV and AOL.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" wrote
> "jmcquown" wrote:
>> "Christina Milia" > wrote
>> in

>> > I just love my key holder.

>> Anyone have any other questions as to why Foodbanter posters aren't
>> welcome
>> here?

> Nobody has denied they are most clueless bunch to be unleashed onto
> Usenet since WebTV and AOL.

Actually I know some decent AOL and WebTV posters. Not many from the banter
site though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"cshenk" > wrote:

> "sf" wrote
> > "jmcquown" wrote:
> >> "Christina Milia" > wrote
> >> in

> >> Anyone have any other questions as to why Foodbanter posters aren't
> >> welcome
> >> here?

> > Nobody has denied they are most clueless bunch to be unleashed onto
> > Usenet since WebTV and AOL.

> Actually I know some decent AOL and WebTV posters. Not many from the banter
> site though.

Just takes one good one to make it worthwhile, IMNSHO, though.

And I didn't really see where she was obviously spamming. I didn't
click on her links, but they seemed to just be pictures. I was going to
report her to foodbanter, but since I didn't see spam, I didn't.

I've seen a lot worse OT posts from regulars. Including myself.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 15:09:10 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

> "sf" wrote
> > "jmcquown" wrote:
> >> "Christina Milia" > wrote
> >> in

> >> Anyone have any other questions as to why Foodbanter posters aren't
> >> welcome
> >> here?

> > Nobody has denied they are most clueless bunch to be unleashed onto
> > Usenet since WebTV and AOL.

> Actually I know some decent AOL and WebTV posters. Not many from the banter
> site though.

Think back to when they first came onto the net...

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 13:44:12 -0800, Dan Abel > wrote:

> In article >,
> "cshenk" > wrote:

> > > Nobody has denied they are the most clueless bunch to be unleashed onto
> > > Usenet since WebTV and AOL.

> > Actually I know some decent AOL and WebTV posters. Not many from the banter
> > site though.

> Just takes one good one to make it worthwhile, IMNSHO, though.
>
> And I didn't really see where she was obviously spamming. I didn't
> click on her links, but they seemed to just be pictures. I was going to
> report her to foodbanter, but since I didn't see spam, I didn't.
>
> I've seen a lot worse OT posts from regulars. Including myself.

I wasn't accusing anyone of spamming, just of being clueless. The
current one (can't give you a name) "replies" with a quote that isn't
indicated as being a quote and no other comment, so it seems like he
posting some random stream of consciousness.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.

Woman may lose blue ribbon over purchased piecrust Travis McGee General Cooking 21 02-09-2014 05:26 PM
I need a drink and a pill naked on the phone General Cooking 11 11-12-2006 01:11 PM
Tea Pill elgoog Tea 28 01-04-2005 02:43 AM
Tea Pill elgoog Tea 0 27-03-2005 08:22 PM
Blue or silver mocktail Sofie General 0 08-03-2004 04:52 PM