General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-01-2011, 07:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,009
Default Quick baking question: Springform pans

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 12:43:42 -0500 in rec.food.cooking, ravenlynne
wrote,

By accident and I immediately apologized when it happened.


Sure.

Who are you?


What's your point? My point is for _everybody_ to watch for crossposts
when replying, so that we don't get some endless cascade of people
posting at cross-purposes just because of a trivial mistake. Thanks in
advance, as they say.
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-01-2011, 07:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 662
Default Quick baking question: Springform pans

On 1/1/2011 2:24 PM, David Harmon wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 12:43:42 -0500 in rec.food.cooking, ravenlynne
wrote,

By accident and I immediately apologized when it happened.


Sure.

Who are you?


What's your point? My point is for _everybody_ to watch for crossposts
when replying, so that we don't get some endless cascade of people
posting at cross-purposes just because of a trivial mistake. Thanks in
advance, as they say.


I never cross posted in the first place, so I still don't get your point.

--
Currently Reading: Falling Free by Lois McMaster Bujold
  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-01-2011, 07:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,009
Default Quick baking question: Springform pans

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 14:28:42 -0500 in rec.food.cooking, ravenlynne
wrote,
On 1/1/2011 2:24 PM, David Harmon wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 12:43:42 -0500 in rec.food.cooking, ravenlynne
wrote,

By accident and I immediately apologized when it happened.


Sure.

Who are you?


What's your point? My point is for _everybody_ to watch for crossposts
when replying, so that we don't get some endless cascade of people
posting at cross-purposes just because of a trivial mistake. Thanks in
advance, as they say.


I never cross posted in the first place, so I still don't get your point.


Read it again. Once again, it's about _replying_ to a crosspost.

Yes, I see that "Ubiquitous" added the crosspost, for reasons that defy
any rational explanation. Probably a shit-stirrer. Makes no difference
to my point.


  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-01-2011, 12:12 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 61,789
Default Quick baking question: Springform pans

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 11:54:52 -0800, David Harmon
wrote:

Yes, I see that "Ubiquitous" added the crosspost, for reasons that defy
any rational explanation. Probably a shit-stirrer. Makes no difference
to my point.


Ubiquitous is a sh*t disturber and has been in my kill file for years
for obvious reasons.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.


  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-01-2011, 12:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 61,789
Default Quick baking question: Springform pans

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 12:35:43 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

The crosspost did not show up on my reader.


Mine either.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-01-2011, 12:15 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 61,789
Default Quick baking question: Springform pans

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 14:04:49 -0500, ravenlynne
wrote:

It wasn't crossposted. I posted to r.a.tv accidentally, apologized,
then posted it here seperately. HE crossposted either to place the post
here, or to humiliate me because we don't get along. Take your pick.


David and you don't get along?

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-01-2011, 12:29 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 662
Default Quick baking question: Springform pans

On 1/1/2011 7:15 PM, sf wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 14:04:49 -0500, ravenlynne
wrote:

It wasn't crossposted. I posted to r.a.tv accidentally, apologized,
then posted it here seperately. HE crossposted either to place the post
here, or to humiliate me because we don't get along. Take your pick.


David and you don't get along?


Apparently not.

--
Currently Reading: Falling Free by Lois McMaster Bujold
  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-01-2011, 02:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,216
Default Quick baking question: Springform pans

sf wrote:

Ubiquitous is a sh*t disturber and has been in my kill file for years
for obvious reasons.

Because you can't understand his/her humor?


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about baking: springform pans ravenlynne[_5_] General Cooking 6 02-01-2011 04:22 AM
Springform Pans? Woolstitcher General Cooking 28 17-01-2008 03:45 AM
Opinion Please: Best Springform Pans? [email protected] Baking 4 04-02-2007 07:58 PM
Baking Pans biig General Cooking 4 11-01-2007 02:05 PM
Question About Baking Pans Danny Hardesty General Cooking 3 19-10-2003 03:59 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017