FoodBanter.com

-   -   I decided to order "Ratio" (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/403718-i-decided-order-ratio.html)

The Cook 29-12-2010 12:37 PM

I decided to order "Ratio"

I was going to order the paperback but when I looked again they had
"bargain hardback copies" for about $1.00 more. So I opted for the
bargain one. If I use it it will have splashes and marks on it
anyway.

I also ordered the new edition of "Putting Foods By." Now I am
hoping that the garden produces well this summer.
--
Susan N.