Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Default Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Holiday Cocktail Party

The holiday season is the best time of the year. It’s
where tradition meets modern, especially with Semi-Homemade.
Sandra shows you how to create fabulous semi-homemade
appetizers and cocktails right in your own kitchen.
First up, Blue Cheese with Date Spread. Marmalade
Meatballs are sure to be a party pleaser, and the
final appetizer is a traditional one, only this time
served with a kick–Rock Shrimp with Spicy Creamy
Sauce. Then it’s cocktail time! Sandra has three
special beverages to get you in the holiday spirit: a
Frosty Cocktail, a Candy Cane Cocktail and a Gingerbread
Martini. Finally, a special Santa’s Sleigh party favor
made with your favorites candies.

Holy CRAP, people! We got a classic on our hands here!

The more abominable food than usual, her bevy of nutcrakcers to which she
all gave names and back-stories ("This is Fredrick. He's French and a school
teacher..." ) and of course, last but certainly not least, her "cocktail
tree", a Xmas tree with every piece of glassware from her bar wired upside
down to the branches and topped by a nutcracker clutching a martini glass
filled with his own windex-tini.

I am shocked and awed!

Oh yeah, here's a detailed review I found of this ep:
http://www.thevi.be/2006/12/07/semi-...ocktail-party/

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,