Posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.food.cooking,alt.politics.usa,alt.support.boy-lovers,wpg.politics

Default what is the moral?

A ''couple'' are trying to spice up there love life. And the pre-teen
girl decided that her fantasy was for him to lick her out when she was
on her rags! So he agreed as long as she sucked off his throbbing,
magneficent phallus. So they got into a 69er and gave oral to each
other for a while and then the doorbell rang.

The Man says ''shh we will ignore it. I carnt let him see me with this
blood around my lips'' the dirty girl says ''its the postman. he has
that package I ordered go and get it please, just tell him you have
strawberry jam around your mouth''

So the Man goes and answers the door and hides his naked ass behind
the door and puts his hand through the door to take the parcel and
notices the postman is looking at him funny, he swallows and says
''its strawberry syrup around my mouth, I'm a messy eater'' the
postman says ''I wasn't looking out that, i was looking at the peanut
butter in your hair!''

Liten UP & LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Moral considerability George Plimpton Vegan 18 03-05-2012 06:03 PM
The moral crusade against foodies spamtrap1888 General Cooking 0 03-03-2011 05:45 PM
The moral crusade against foodies Janet General Cooking 0 03-03-2011 04:22 PM
moral absolutes Jay Santos Vegan 35 03-01-2005 02:47 AM
Is eating dogs moral? Kenneth Leja General Cooking 19 30-11-2003 11:01 AM