FoodBanter.com

-   -   lips inc (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/403348-lips-inc.html)

Peter Lucas (Green Beret RET)[_2_] 16-12-2010 09:36 PM

lips inc

Why dont negroes drive convertibles?
Their lips would slap them to death in the wind!

Liten UP & LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

What was the only way for jews to leave Auschwitz?
The chimney!

gershwin 16-12-2010 11:12 PM

lips inc

KEEP IT THE HELL OUT OF CANADIAN NEWSGROUPS, YOU RETARDS

"Peter Lucas (Green Beret RET)" > wrote in
message ...

[SNIPPED]

Mick 17-12-2010 11:51 AM

lips inc

Unfortunately Peter Lucas (or one of his many alter-egos) is a well known
Usenet troll (or at least here in Australia he is).

Easiest way to get rid of the dickhead is to killfile him or remember this
little bit of help - DON'T FEED THE TROLL/S

Nancy2 17-12-2010 04:25 PM

lips inc

On Dec 17, 5:51*am, "Mick" > wrote:
> Unfortunately Peter Lucas (or one of his many alter-egos) is a well known
> Usenet troll (or at least here in Australia he is).
>
> Easiest way to get rid of the dickhead is to killfile him or remember this
> little bit of help - DON'T FEED THE TROLL/S

Well, unfortunately, the real Peter Lucas has been hijacked by one or
more trolls, and it's really, really annoying. But don't blame the
genuine article.

N.

Brooklyn1 17-12-2010 04:42 PM

lips inc

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:25:56 -0800 (PST), Nancy2
> wrote:

>On Dec 17, 5:51*am, "Mick" > wrote:
>> Unfortunately Peter Lucas (or one of his many alter-egos) is a well known
>> Usenet troll (or at least here in Australia he is).
>>
>> Easiest way to get rid of the dickhead is to killfile him or remember this
>> little bit of help - DON'T FEED THE TROLL/S

>Well, unfortunately, the real Peter Lucas has been hijacked by one or
>more trolls, and it's really, really annoying. But don't blame the
>genuine article.

Are you ****ing brain dead... there is no real/genuine sock... they
CHOOSE to be socks.

sf[_9_] 17-12-2010 06:14 PM

lips inc

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 22:51:38 +1100, "Mick"
> wrote:

> Unfortunately Peter Lucas (or one of his many alter-egos) is a well known
> Usenet troll (or at least here in Australia he is).
>
> Easiest way to get rid of the dickhead is to killfile him or remember this
> little bit of help - DON'T FEED THE TROLL/S

Which works just fine until people like you and I start replying.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.

No Name 17-12-2010 08:45 PM

lips inc