FoodBanter.com

-   -   Some folks here think that I don't post enough recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/403189-some-folks-here-think.html)

Bryan[_6_] 11-12-2010 06:25 PM

Some folks here think that I don't post enough recipes

Well he
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1552229...7625450892229/

--Bryan

BigBadBubba 11-12-2010 06:41 PM

"Bryan" > wrote in message
> Well he
> http://www.flicker.com/photos./15522...7625450892229/

No, not really. What it really is, is that most people (the sane ones
anyway) think that you post too much.

Sqwertz[_25_] 12-12-2010 12:37 AM

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:25:30 -0800 (PST), Bryan wrote:

> Well he
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/1552229...7625450892229/

Shouldn't the balls be about 1/4 that size?

-sw

Bryan[_6_] 12-12-2010 01:41 AM

On Dec 11, 6:37*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:25:30 -0800 (PST), Bryan wrote:
> > Well he
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/1552229...7625450892229/

> Shouldn't the balls be about 1/4 that size?

Next time I'm going to make them smaller merely because of the
meatball to pasta ratio. I thought making them larger would help with
the structural integrity of the meatballs, but that wasn't a problem
at all. Did you see the video that gave me the idea?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja9dxrwe1uA

> -sw

--Bryan