Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> To all who celebrate it, may it be a joyous, thankful, and bountiful
> day!

Thanks! Same to you and all others who are celebrating today.
--
Jean B., whose pie filling is almost cool enough to proceed
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-14C917.13580225112010
@news.giganews.com:

> In article >, "Jean B." >
> wrote:

>> Thanks! Same to you and all others who are celebrating today.

> I gave it a miss.
>
> I have to work tonight.
>
> I'll cook Saturday when I have the night off...

To me, *every* day is a day to give thanks.

I wake up in the morning, and it doesn't matter if it's ****ing down with
rain, or stinking hot....... I'm alive, and it's a good day :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

The act of feeding someone is an act of beauty,
whether it's a full Sunday roast or a jam sandwich,
but only when done with love.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In >, "Jean >
> wrote:
>
>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> To all who celebrate it, may it be a joyous, thankful, and bountiful
>>> day!
>>>

>> Thanks! Same to you and all others who are celebrating today.

> I gave it a miss.
>
> I have to work tonight.
>
> I'll cook Saturday when I have the night off...

I hope you didn't feel deprived. My celebration (with turkey) is
never on the day, since my daughter doesn't like turkey.

--
Jean B.