Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.support.thyroid,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.food.cooking

Default to much traffic

A cute 12 year old boy gets hit by a car at a busy intersection.
A woman witnesses the entire event and runs over to the little boy,
whos lying on the ground drowning in a pool of blood. She gently
cradles the boys head in her arms and whispers, “Do you need a
priest?”
The boy moans in his final breth, “How you can think of sex at a time
like this!?”

LMAO and LAFF FFS!! :-)))))))))
DEATH to PC!! FREDOM OF SPEECH!!
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Abortion - it brings out the kid in you.....

Web Traffic Marketing Web Marketing General Cooking 0 15-05-2008 10:42 AM
some traffic info from my blog SN Tea 4 16-12-2007 04:22 PM
some traffic info from my blog MarshalN[_1_] Tea 0 14-12-2007 07:31 PM
Traffic needed. Can anyone help? Paul King Diabetic 1 25-09-2005 03:24 PM
SD Representative's traffic fatality defense is diabetes made me do it... Lori Diabetic 8 09-12-2003 04:33 PM