FoodBanter.com

-   -   looking for advice on my experiences (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/402342-looking-advice-my-experiences.html)

Peter Lucas[_18_] 17-11-2010 09:31 PM

looking for advice on my experiences

Am I so unusual? I never really ventured outside of the suburb of
Narracourt and i grew
up with some other boys. We were all the same. We had the same ideas,
liked the same pop stars, liked the same movies and joy of joys, we
all like to enjoy each others bodies ;)

My pier group was made up of a variety of races. Irish, English,
Scottish - we had them all. Yet, race was never a factor in how we
related to each other. I never heard another kid talk about someone of
a minority race as anything other than who they were.

so sillily, I was unable to understand racism. I never understood how
anyone could think that x-person of x-race was anything beyond the
person that they were.

THEN I moved to Alice Springs, where I got a sharp dose of reality!
The ''nobel savage'' known as Abos soon turned out to be the lowest
form of life on this earth!
Always causing crimes and making trouble. I dont even like how most of
them look! They smell awful and seem to think that guys like me with
my preferances are to be picked on.

It just gos to show that until you experience the outside world, you
really do know jack. Am I the only one?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

John Rennie 17-11-2010 10:56 PM

On 17/11/2010 21:31, Peter Lucas wrote:
> Am I so unusual? I never really ventured outside of the suburb of
> Narracourt and i grew
> up with some other boys. We were all the same. We had the same ideas,
> liked the same pop stars, liked the same movies and joy of joys, we
> all like to enjoy each others bodies ;)
>
> My pier group was made up of a variety of races. Irish, English,
> Scottish - we had them all. Yet, race was never a factor in how we
> related to each other. I never heard another kid talk about someone of
> a minority race as anything other than who they were.
>
> so sillily, I was unable to understand racism. I never understood how
> anyone could think that x-person of x-race was anything beyond the
> person that they were.
>
> THEN I moved to Alice Springs, where I got a sharp dose of reality!
> The ''nobel savage'' known as Abos soon turned out to be the lowest
> form of life on this earth!
> Always causing crimes and making trouble. I dont even like how most of
> them look! They smell awful and seem to think that guys like me with
> my preferances are to be picked on.
>
> It just gos to show that until you experience the outside world, you
> really do know jack. Am I the only one?
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

You're just another thicko, old son. Read what alcohol has done
to the hunter gatherers of all inhabited continents and you just
might understand why the indigenous Australians are what they
sadly are.

Dan Abel 18-11-2010 12:02 AM

looking for advice on my experiences

In article >,
John Rennie > wrote:

> On 17/11/2010 21:31 troll wrote:

[troll bait deleted]

> You're just another thicko, old son. Read what alcohol has done
> to the hunter gatherers of all inhabited continents and you just
> might understand why the indigenous Australians are what they
> sadly are.

Or better yet, just killfile .

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

A Moose In Love 18-11-2010 04:27 AM

On Nov 17, 4:31*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> Am I so unusual? I never really ventured outside of the suburb of
> Narracourt and i grew
> up with some other boys. We were all the same. We had the same ideas,
> liked the same pop stars, liked the same movies and joy of joys, we
> all like to enjoy each others bodies ;)
>
> My pier group was made up of a variety of races. Irish, English,
> Scottish - we had them all. Yet, race was never a factor in how we
> related to each other. I never heard another kid talk about someone of
> a minority race as anything other than who they were.
>
> so sillily, I was unable to understand racism. I never understood how
> anyone could think that x-person of x-race was anything beyond the
> person that they were.
>
> THEN I moved to Alice Springs, where I got a sharp dose of reality!
> The ''nobel savage'' known as Abos soon turned out to be the lowest
> form of life on this earth!
> Always causing crimes and making trouble. I dont even like how most of
> them look! They smell awful and seem to think that guys like me with
> my preferances are to be picked on.
>
> It just gos to show that until you experience the outside world, you
> really do know jack. Am I the only one?
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

I see you finally found this newsGroup you son om a bitch.

hls 18-11-2010 02:53 PM

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message news:41f47a55->
> My pier group was made up of a variety of races.

Enjoyed fishing as a youth, eh?

Planet Visitor II 18-11-2010 05:46 PM

looking for advice on my experiences

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:31:29 -0800 (PST), Peter Lucas
> wrote:

>Am I so unusual? I never really ventured outside of the suburb of
>Narracourt and i grew
>up with some other boys. We were all the same. We had the same ideas,
>liked the same pop stars, liked the same movies and joy of joys, we
>all like to enjoy each others bodies ;)
>
>My pier group was made up of a variety of races. Irish, English,
>Scottish - we had them all. Yet, race was never a factor in how we
>related to each other. I never heard another kid talk about someone of
>a minority race as anything other than who they were.
>
>so sillily, I was unable to understand racism. I never understood how
>anyone could think that x-person of x-race was anything beyond the
>person that they were.
>
>THEN I moved to Alice Springs, where I got a sharp dose of reality!
>The ''nobel savage'' known as Abos soon turned out to be the lowest
>form of life on this earth!
>Always causing crimes and making trouble. I dont even like how most of
>them look! They smell awful and seem to think that guys like me with
>my preferances are to be picked on.
>
>It just gos to show that until you experience the outside world, you
>really do know jack. Am I the only one?

Hardly. Unfortunately there are probably millions of others who are
as bigoted and racist as you are.

All in all, in life and history, I have found so many good men and
women that I had quite lost faith in the wickedness of mankind, until
I became a poster to alt.activism.death-penalty. Sadly, my view has
changed over the years here, because of the obvious wickedness of
those such as you, who display such hate for their fellow man.

Planet Visitor II
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html

A Moose In Love 18-11-2010 06:04 PM

On Nov 18, 12:46*pm, Planet Visitor II > wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:31:29 -0800 (PST), Peter Lucas
>

> > wrote:
> >Am I so unusual? I never really ventured outside of the suburb of
> >Narracourt and i grew
> >up with some other boys. We were all the same. We had the same ideas,
> >liked the same pop stars, liked the same movies and joy of joys, we
> >all like to enjoy each others bodies ;)

> >My pier group was made up of a variety of races. Irish, English,
> >Scottish - we had them all. Yet, race was never a factor in how we
> >related to each other. I never heard another kid talk about someone of
> >a minority race as anything other than who they were.

> >so sillily, I was unable to understand racism. I never understood how
> >anyone could think that x-person of x-race was anything beyond the
> >person that they were.

> >THEN I moved to Alice Springs, where I got a sharp dose of reality!
> >The ''nobel savage'' known as Abos soon turned out to be the lowest
> >form of life on this earth!
> >Always causing crimes and making trouble. I dont even like how most of
> >them look! They smell awful and seem to think that guys like me with
> >my preferances are to be picked on.

> >It just gos to show that until you experience the outside world, you
> >really do know jack. Am I the only one?

> Hardly. *Unfortunately there are probably millions of others who are
> as bigoted and racist as you are.
>
> All in all, in life and history, I have found so many good men and
> women that I had quite lost faith in the wickedness of mankind, until
> I became a poster to alt.activism.death-penalty. *Sadly, my view has
> changed over the years here, because of the obvious wickedness of
> those such as you, who display such hate for their fellow man.
>
> Planet Visitor IIhttp://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html- Hide quoted text -

This Peter Lucas fellow has been trolling rec.food.cooking for eons.
Don't take him seriously.

NEMO 18-11-2010 09:05 PM

looking for advice on my experiences

' This Peter Lucas fellow has been trolling rec.food.cooking for eons.
Don't take him seriously"

......................................so, MooseShit, we should take you
seriously, a goof who posts in all the druggie groups?

nfw 18-11-2010 09:16 PM

looking for advice on my experiences

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:05:23 -0800 (PST), NEMO
> wrote:

>' This Peter Lucas fellow has been trolling rec.food.cooking for eons.
>Don't take him seriously"
>
>.....................................so, MooseShit, we should take you
>seriously, a goof who posts in all the druggie groups?

Case in point, you posted to
alt.revisionism,sci.econ,rec.food.cooking,alt.acti vism.death-penalty,soc.culture.usa
so what's the difference?