FoodBanter.com

-   -   dinner this week (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/401706-dinner-week.html)

Kate Connally[_2_] 25-10-2010 07:06 PM

dinner this week

Yesterday I made bbq spare ribs, Ranee's cornbread, collard
greens cooked with some smoked ham hocks, and I bought some
garlic smashed potatoes from Applebee's. I had my latest
fad pineapple ginger ale with it.

Ranee's cornbread is delicious. Thanks for the recipe
Ranee. The ribs were just baked and then basted with
Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (not my favorite but for some
reason I happened to have it on hand. The collards were
frozen chopped greens. I had 2 huge smoked ham hocks
and I got a ton of meat off them to put back in the pot
with the greens. Yum. Yum. Yum.

Kate
--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Chemo the Clown 25-10-2010 08:00 PM

dinner this week

On Oct 25, 11:58*am, Andy > wrote:
> Kate Connally > wrote:
> > Yesterday I made bbq spare ribs, Ranee's cornbread, collard
> > greens cooked with some smoked ham hocks, and I bought some
> > garlic smashed potatoes from Applebee's. *I had my latest
> > fad pineapple ginger ale with it.

> > Ranee's cornbread is delicious. *Thanks for the recipe
> > Ranee. *The ribs were just baked and then basted with
> > Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (not my favorite but for some
> > reason I happened to have it on hand. *The collards were
> > frozen chopped greens. *I had 2 huge smoked ham hocks
> > and I got a ton of meat off them to put back in the pot
> > with the greens. *Yum. Yum. Yum.

> > Kate

> Sounds good to me and my dear Kitchen Kate!
>
> Pretty as she can be!
>
> Andy

I'm betting you have all the ingredients in your couch.

Chemo the Clown 25-10-2010 08:21 PM

dinner this week

On Oct 25, 12:06*pm, Andy > wrote:
> Chemo the Clown > wrote:

> >> Sounds good to me and my dear Kitchen Kate!

> >> Pretty as she can be!

> >> Andy

> > I'm betting you have all the ingredients in your couch.

> Chemo the Zero,
>
> You're as boring as could be expected.
>
> I live on a La-Z-Boy.
>
> Go and get a life while you still have a chance!
>
> You immature ****!
>
> Andy

You live "on" a Lazy-Boy! Figgers.....